Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

What Is Your Favorite Disneyland Resort Souvenir?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is Your Favorite Disneyland Resort Souvenir?

Hi all!

Over the years Disneyland has released a TON of different resort specific souvenirs, and I'm betting some of the long-timers here have some favorites in their collection. And Disney is still releasing some new items that are really exciting!

So - new or old - what are some of your favorite Disneyland Resort souvenirs? Try to make it something that is unique just to the DLR, but it can be from the parks or the hotels. Pictures would be awesome, as well as any stories that go along with those items. And a souvenir doesn't have to be something you purchased - it could be a napkin, or give-away item, etc. But just to keep on topic, try to make it FROM the Disneyland Resort and Disney-produced (no "Well we visited for our honeymoon, so our son is our favorite souvenir" stories - cute, but not what we're looking for.)

Mickey mouse ears and the balloons for the kids. Seeing them so excited to hold their own Mickey balloon is a memory that will always remain in my heart.

- Robert

Comment

Here's my favorite from last year.

Comment

Disneyland Resort MICKEY MOUSE T-Shirts
        Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

My favorite is my 14 inch tall steamboat willie figurine.

(Honorable mention- when we went to WDW last year we saved all of the Wilderness Lodge stir sticks from our cocktails. We use them every time we have drinks. Lol)

Comment

A paper weight I bought back in the late 1970's. It's a small but heavy gold statue about 4 inches tall of Mickey Mouse standing with his hands behind his back and the word "Disneyland" in raised letters across the base. It's the first Disneyland souvenir I ever purchased that wasn't aimed at kids.
            "Anything's possible at Disneyland." - Walt Disney, 1965

Comment

The things I bought during my one and only visit to C33 (especially the pin). My Disney Dooneys. But my absolute fav is the Mickey ears necklace from the Disney Dreams collection. I pretty much wear it every day.
              "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Not exactly DL but I think it's close enough........

When my daughter was 11, her mother (my wife) passed away. A few months later, her and I went to DL, just the 2 of us. A few months later, I took her and 4 of her friends to DL.

One of their school assignments was to write a thank-you note to someone, it didn't matter who or what for.

I still have all 5 of mine..........

If my house was on fire, I'm pretty sure I'd walk through the flames to save those notes. They really mean a lot to me.

Comment

The Mickey ears I got when I went to Disneyland for the very first time. I was 7 then, so you can imagine the size of the ears in comparison to my body. The elastic band part's been long gone (though I intend to fix it soon) and it's by far the simplest of all the ears I own, but it's my favorite through and through.

Comment

If something in the park is going to go away, I try to nab something from it. Little pieces of the park.

When I see that a sign is due for a repaint, I take a little chip of paint off of it. Before the Tower of Terror closed, I took some fake cobwebs from the walls in the lobby. Ive picked a lemon from one of the bushes in Tomorrowland. And one of my favorite things to collect, are reflectors that fall off the lights on the MSEP. I have 8 of them.
                    "If a 6 or 7 year old thinks you're cool, then you're doing something right." -Justin Scarred

Comment

A yellow flashlight I got in the '80s. The batteries are replaceable and it still works

Comment

My Disneyland Map from 1972. Space Mountain (Future attraction)

Comment

Definitely not a typical souvenir, but on my last day working at Disneyland (1974, my first stint at Disneyland), and returning my uniform and name tag, the CM gave back my name tag and told me that I could keep it.
                          As for a souvenir I paid for, I bought a set of 6 large erasers, each with an attraction picture on it. I can still see my dad's eyes roll as he saw my pick: "You can buy erasers at any store..."
                          I am old. But still love Disneyland.

Comment

The poison apple... although I still haven't gotten one

Comment

This most recently-
                              My wife is the rebel spy.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X