Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Poll:Parade of Dreams vs. Block Party Bash

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll:Parade of Dreams vs. Block Party Bash

Okay now that I finally figured out how to do a poll (somewhat) now we can get a some true numbers of who likes which parade better. (funny thing I already messed up just a second ago trying to make this poll.)
    Parade of Dreams
    49.15%
    Block Party Bash
    50.85%

Re: Poll:Parade of Dreams vs. Block Party Bash

POD is a very nice parade with some excellent floats, but it just can't beat the excitement and energy of BPB.

I have to say though, POD gets better everytime I see it, and it seems like the characters now take more advantage of the show stops to interact with the audience like BPB.

Comment

They are kinda different sorts of entertainment offerings and I've only seen part of BPB but I'm going with BPB.
      Joey AKA "dlfreak"
      www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
      If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
      Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

PBP without a doubt. Perfect fit for DCA.

Comment

You had one of these threads just last month. I know you have a desire to prove that Block Party Bash is better, but why don't we just enjoy both of them?

Previous thread:
          http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5641

Comment

I hate Block Party Bash. It's Steps In Time on wheels. :yuck:

Comment

BPB. Mostly because it's new. Ok Ok, there are very cute boys that dance in it.
              Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
              FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
              I bring the magic!!!
              "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
              Originally posted by Reverend DMother
              Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

I'd say BPB. I loved it.. it was so much fun and exciting. Don't get me wrong, Parade of Dreams is fabulous, but I think I liked BPB a little bit better.. :thumbup:
                BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
                I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

Comment

It's all about the Block Party Bash! I love it for the same reason I love WDW's most popular parade, the Jammin' Jungle Parade. Parteeeeeeee
                  -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
                  I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

I love them both. I did not vote because I cannot choose between them. They are two different experiences. I do wish that BPB moved and POD had one more parade unit, but both are great experiences and not to be missed!
                    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

Steps In Time on wheels, huh? WOW, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel, LOL!!

But since I loved Steps In Time (minus the fairy godmother and kids), then you'll know I really love BPB too!!

It's different, creative, fun, high-energy, colorful, and the performers work their butts off each time they perform!

Altho POD is good, it's not what I would have wanted (or expected) for a milestone like the 50th Anniversary of Disneyland.

Patrick

Originally posted by Evil Minion
                      I hate Block Party Bash. It's Steps In Time on wheels. :yuck:
                      My Mood Depends On How You Treat Me

Comment

^^^^^I second all of that^^^^^

Comment

keep voting people lol. block party bash isnt winning and Im bummed

Comment

^ Gee, maybe more people prefer Disneyland over DCA, and/or Parade of Dreams, a beautiful traditional parade with wonderful characters and great music over a Loud and bothersome (designed just for kids) parade.....
                            Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

I haven't had the chance yet to see BPB, but as an unabashed Pixar fangirl, I'm dying to. I really like Parade of Dreams, especially at the show stops. I always gasp in delight at the Pinocchio float, and Ursula makes me crack up every time. (The last float is kind of lame, though.)

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X