Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Joy of FASTPASS (and MaxPass) 3.0

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Cartes89 View Post
    Pretty excited to purchase MaxPass for my Disneyland trip. Is the pricing variable (like Universal's express pass) or is it a fixed price no matter when I take my trip?
    Hi. It's a fixed price at this time. Disney could of course change pricing at any time without notice. But right now, still the prices listed on the top post of this topic. Have a great time!

    Comment


    • #62
      So I am still not clear after reading this thread if I can get FPs for DCA rides while I am in DL, assuming I haven't gone into DCA at that point.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by bingocimo View Post
        So I am still not clear after reading this thread if I can get FPs for DCA rides while I am in DL, assuming I haven't gone into DCA at that point.
        Yes, you can.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by DanaJ View Post

          Yes, you can.
          Yep - Dana's absolutely correct. Once you go through the turnstiles at either park and your admission media is scanned - AND you have Park Hopper priviledges! (and MaxPass of course) - then you can make FP reservations at any FastPass attraction at either park.

          Have a great time!

          Mark

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by marklodi View Post

            ...AND you have Park Hopper priviledges! (and MaxPass of course) - then you can make FP reservations at any FastPass attraction at either park.

            Have a great time!

            Mark
            This applies to APs as well I assume?

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by bingocimo View Post

              This applies to APs as well I assume?
              Absolutely, provided you have MaxPass on your AP.

              Comment


              • #67
                YAY!

                Thanks for the answers. Now I can get that FP for RSR without having to rush over to DCA and back, especially since I don't find there to be more than 3-4 attractions worth visiting there.

                Comment


                • #68
                  First trip ever to DLR and had a great experience with MaxPass! It feels more like an improved Fastpass rather than WDWs FP+ since its in-park real time.
                  Loved that I could book things at both parks and during EMH I could book things before most people were in the park!
                  The other invaluable piece for me was the free PhotoPass option. Took a bunch of professional pics that I would normally never take and have ton of great memories to share.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Chazbo6 View Post
                    First trip ever to DLR and had a great experience with MaxPass! It feels more like an improved Fastpass rather than WDWs FP+ since its in-park real time.
                    Loved that I could book things at both parks and during EMH I could book things before most people were in the park!
                    The other invaluable piece for me was the free PhotoPass option. Took a bunch of professional pics that I would normally never take and have ton of great memories to share.
                    Glad you had a great time, and happy that MaxPass worked so well for you!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X