This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Matterhorn Cars

I dunno, you can usually find a bobsled or two back in building 500.

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
      Nooo... it would be Yodel Mountain!
      LOL, help us...

Comment

There is nothing new about the refurbishment of the '78 bobsleds. They are constantly being rotated out for that treatment and always have been, just like every other vehicle in the park.

Comment

Someone is taking the time to scrub, shine, spit polish and give the "new" look to the Matterhorn bobsleds, this just isn't a refurb where you put on some new wheels and wipe off some of the grease. There are more newly refurbed cars on the track on the Matterhorn, they look brand new, its hard to tell that are the original cars. Whoever is doing the rehab, Disney employees at Walt Disney World, who are working for cheap or an outside contractor, they are doing a great job.
          http://chrisaustx.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by disneyhound View Post
            LOL, help us...
            Taking tight turns and hearing a yeti yell... AND hear yodeling? Oh my. rofl

Now hang on to them hats n' glasses, cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!

Originally posted by pussnboots
            Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer
            So is the consensus that Splash Mountain would be way more exciting than Jungle Cruise at Disneyland Paris?
            Zip-a-dee-duh.

Comment

There are so many different things being said about what the "new" bobsleds will look like; when they'll be added; IF they'll be added; whether there will be belts--I'm just going to wait and see for myself.
              sigpicThe Kid

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X