Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Is Paint the Night coming back for the Holiday Season at Disneyland?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Is Paint the Night coming back for the Holiday Season at Disneyland?

I thought I had seen rumors posted earlier here that there was a possibility that PTN would make a breif return to Disneyland for the Holiday Season. Does anyone know if this has been confirmed and or can anybody say what wuld be the latest that Disney wold announce any additonal entertainment offerings for the Holidays?

I know they announced Holiday Experiences last week on the offical Disney Parks Blog but I was wondering if the blurb at the end of the post was a nod to the possibility of PTN showing up - "We’ll have more details to share about these exciting experiences as we get closer to the start of Holidays..."

Anyone got any inside info?

I hope not. I feel like that's too much trouble to run the parade in one park for such a short period of time.
    And the reason I think it should just go straight to DCA is because not all of the Chrismas decorations can be put up because of the height of the Frozen float.
    "If a 6 or 7 year old thinks you're cool, then you're doing something right." -Justin Scarred

Comment

Originally posted by Samareck View Post
      I hope not. I feel like that's too much trouble to run the parade in one park for such a short period of time.
      And the reason I think it should just go straight to DCA is because not all of the Chrismas decorations can be put up because of the height of the Frozen float.
      And What about the Trolley Wires?

Comment

yes, PTN is confirmed to be making a return at DCA...don't think they have released dates yet though

Comment

Originally posted by SoraFan1992 View Post

And What about the Trolley Wires?
          Shorten the parade floats.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X