Announcement

Collapse

Gumball Rally 2018

Tickets are selling fast! Act now to reserve your spot. http://micechat.com/events/rally
See more
See less

New video and details of incredicoaster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News New video and details of incredicoaster

It includes a 40 foot stretching mrs incredible which is pretty cool

What I like about this is that they're telling a story with it. I really think it will add to the experience.

Comment

These are thinks that, frankly, should have been done on Day One.

Like the no AAs or show buildings on Grizzly River Rapids. Why?
      Jim in Merced CA - former cast member at Walt Disney World, Walt Disney Imagineering and Disneyland.

Comment

That actually gives me a little hope for it. I do like the addition of a story and the way the characters will be used. Much better than when I figured it would be some red paint and the Incredibles symbol in the center of the loop.
        BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim in Merced CA View Post
          These are thinks that, frankly, should have been done on Day One.

Like the no AAs or show buildings on Grizzly River Rapids. Why?
          I agree with you completely on Grizzly River Run. Why are there not AA animals and maybe even an encounter with a Grizzly in a cave. They took the same layout in Shaghi and gave you an incredible encounter with a prehistoric creature. Give it the Disney touch, and no you don't need to re-theme GRR to Bambi or Brother bear to add Characters.
          BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

Originally posted by mickdaddy View Post
            I agree with you completely on Grizzly River Run. Why are there not AA animals and maybe even an encounter with a Grizzly in a cave. They took the same layout in Shaghi and gave you an incredible encounter with a prehistoric creature. Give it the Disney touch, and no you don't need to re-theme GRR to Bambi or Brother bear to add Characters.
            This. The Disney touch of imagination, creativity, and showmanship is what differentiates the Disney brand from everyone else. In the long run, management isn't saving money by eliminating it -- they're being short sighted.
            "With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
            Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
            imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

"I didn't know the story of baby Jesus could be any better,
            until Thor told it to me."
            -
            Young girl at Disneyland's 2017 Candlelight Ceremony

Comment

Looks cool, can't wait to see it!

Comment

This actually looks great. CS is very fun but was always lacking a story. This seems like a creative way to fix that - I'm excited.

Comment

I'm guessing that Dash's segment will be the initial acceleration right along the waters of Paradise Bay. Seems like the water sprouts are an homage to his chase scene in the first film.

Comment

Originally posted by mickdaddy View Post

I haven't been on Grizzly River Run in a long time (I don't like getting wet), but these would be great additions.

Comment

This sounds great! I love CS but the second I heard this was coming (love the Incredibles) I was all in. Now that it will have some form of a story is even a bigger plus!

Comment

Sounds really cool, but oh man, screens + coaster? Barf-o-rama! Yikes! Thought about it for about 2 seconds but I'm not going to take that chance and those who might have been my co-riders can thank me for that later!!

I'll have to just watch PoV videos.
                        "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks this looks terrible? Static figures, ugly tunnels, completely unrelated to the pier theme. Stuff like this doesn't do justice to the land or the characters. I love the Incredibles, but they can't use them to the best of their ability if they're just overlaying them onto an existing attraction.

Hope Pixar Pier gets bulldozed in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by thedustycoyote View Post
                            Am I the only one who thinks this looks terrible? Static figures, ugly tunnels, completely unrelated to the pier theme. Stuff like this doesn't do justice to the land or the characters. I love the Incredibles, but they can't use them to the best of their ability if they're just overlaying them onto an existing attraction.

UGLY VOTE...here
                            Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by thedustycoyote View Post

Couldn't agree more. I think it' weird that we enter a boardwalk, see an old fashioned woodie, then are supposed to be at a Suburban house boarding this coaster.

I mean, are we supposed to believe the ride is real see and we really leave their house on a high speed journey to get Jack Jack, or are we supposed to believe we'r boarding a coaster at a seaside amusement park that decorated their coaster like The Incredibles?
                              Women, they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

Comment

Working...
                              X