Announcement

Collapse

Gumball Rally 2018

Tickets are selling fast! Act now to reserve your spot. http://micechat.com/events/rally
See more
See less

Disney will allow Club Level guests to purchase extra FastPasses at WDW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Disney will allow Club Level guests to purchase extra FastPasses at WDW

I know this belongs in the WDW forum but Im a big Disneyland fan and I can see this coming here soon, also

Purchase 3 extra FPs for $50 per person, 3 day minimum for Club Level guests only

http://www.travelandleisure.com/trav...fastpass-price

No doubt it'll come to DL. So people will be online feverishly trying to secure those expensive rooms so they have a leg-up on everyone else.

The economics of it is wild. They are having people pay for something that costs nothing to provide and that will keep folks in the parks longer, rather than eating and drinking in the club lounge.

They're killing' me here. Nice work if you can get it!

Comment

"Disney CASH GRAB" .....at it best !.....$.....
      Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

I'd never do club level, not even for this. I can't see myself wasting precious park hours trekking back to the hotel to eat there and with dietary restrictions there isn't much for me to eat in the first place based on the pics I've seen of what's offered.

Three day minimum means at least $150.00 extra per person on top of the close to, what, $200.00 per night on the room? Nope.
        "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Of course it will come to DL. it costs them nothing and people will bite on it. People will make this a demand. Eventually all this stuff will backfire but the economy is good for now to squeeze people or every last penny by coming up with a whole slew of unnecessary up charges..
          These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
          My company had a special night at the park
          WdW trip report with WWoHP
          NYE 2011 trip report
          Mice Chat 7th anniversary
          Leap year 24 hour report
          New DCA trip report
          NYE 2012
          HKDL trip report

Comment

Originally posted by biggsworth View Post
            Of course it will come to DL. it costs them nothing and people will bite on it. People will make this a demand. Eventually all this stuff will backfire but the economy is good for now to squeeze people or every last penny by coming up with a whole slew of unnecessary up charges..
            Right ...Mission "CASH GRAB" .....
            Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

I hope all fast passes become super premium only, so most guests opt out of using them.

Comment

Working...
              X