Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday decorations at the park, Veteran's Day, Its a Small Holiday, and more

I visited the park on Veteran's Day, mainly for the flag ceremony, which is usually well attended by veterans and others, and it was a nice ceremony. I had a chance to walk around with my son, and got a few pics of the decorations, including Its a Small World Holiday:

Note how the Toontown decorations include a rubber chicken and a dumbell:

Re: Holiday decorations at the park, Veteran's Day, Its a Small Holiday, and more

Comment

Re: Holiday decorations at the park, Veteran's Day, Its a Small Holiday, and more

Beautiful pictures!!!! Simply fantastic.

Thank you!
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
      Save

Comment

Monday was also the FIRST day the tree was up, so of course I had to get some shots of that:

I was going to show you some pics from my first visit to the Princess Fantasy Faire, but really, I am not going to post those here unless someone REALLY needs to see them - I could only endure about five minutes (cheesy!), and I don't want to do that to you - so I'll end here!

Comment

great pictures!!!

sigpic

not a kid and still love DISNEYLAND??

OF COURSE I DO!!!

[/URL]

Comment

Wow! These are amazing pictures! What sort of camera do you use? I think mine could use an upgrade... hehe :-D
            Peace, Love, and Mickey Mouse! :ap:

Comment

I love the pictures and although I really do not need to see the Princess Fantasy Faire I would like to see your pictures of it just because I have never gone through it, please, pretty please?
              sigpic

Comment

Love that iasw shot! I've got to get up there soon to see it in person this year. :ap:
                A signature should go here.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoozie View Post
                  Wow! These are amazing pictures! What sort of camera do you use? I think mine could use an upgrade... hehe :-D
                  Thanks - I shoot with a Canon 30D.

Comment

Why do you gotta be so dang good, Frog?

Excellent pictures, as always

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                      I love the pictures and although I really do not need to see the Princess Fantasy Faire I would like to see your pictures of it just because I have never gone through it, please, pretty please?
                      Hooo boy - you asked for it. Stay away:

Blech.

Comment

Thank you Froggy, it looks like I may owe you 5 minutes of my life since you have saved me. But your pictures of it are good.
                        sigpic

Comment

Awesome close ups!!

I REALLY need to see the pictures from PFF!!

Comment

Beautiful pictures, Frogberto! Nice array of different images.

On a side note, am I the only one who thinks the castle makeover doesn't look that great? I've tried to warm up to it, but I just can't. The painted tiles on the tarp look so flat and dull.

CHECK OUT MY NEW MUSIC LOOP THAT I DESIGNED
                            FOR AUTUMN TIME AT DISNEYLAND!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL6fk6Ua54k

With kindest regards,
                            Maleficent Fan

disneymusicsamples | magicmusic.net

Comment

Great Pictures,Disneyland at xmas sure looks like fun..

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X