This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyro Test Tonight

Dose anyone know if when they do a test run of fireworks after park closing like tonights scheduled test. Do they only run the music in the park or is it also the normal spots that have audio like by the Pool at the Paradise Pier Hotel? I have a friend that will be in the area and wants to watch the test and just trying to figure out a place if we can hear the audio.

Re: Pyro Test Tonight

There's another test?! Wow, they're sure doing a lot....seems like a lot more than in previous years. Are they testing the synchronization of the new castle lights with the firework show?? Or just for kicks & grins?
    "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

I have watched the fireworks from the Millies/Fairfiled Inn parking lot before, you can hear the audio well from this location. The top level of the Mickey and Friends parking structure is another location, but the audio is harder to hear up there.
      http://chrisaustx.smugmug.com

Comment

Some fireworks will be launched tonight as part of the Dancing with the Stars filming going on tonight.

Don't think there will be a full test, just selected fireworks for the cameras.
        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

There was a testing last night. I know this because my brother and his friends from the park got to stay and watch after hours. thats actually where i got this pic =D

Comment

Sorry, this was from a cell phone

Comment

Originally posted by disneyguy115 View Post
              Sorry, this was from a cell phone
              Why are you saying sorry! That picture has given me hope and thrills that this is going to be a wonderful lighted Christmas at DL! thanks!
              "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible, because dreams offer too little collateral."
              --- Walt Disney

:yea: Member of MiceChat Gold!

:thumbup: Lover of the Haunted Mansion and
              Nightmare Before Christmas

:captain: Dreaming of Pirates!

Still waiting to go to my first meet

sigpic

Comment

Ya, it looks NICE! I was excited when i saw this pic ^^. Ok im not sorry =D haha

Comment

Not sure how I feel about it.

Comment

Brady MacDonald over at the LA Times was invited to view the testing last night, and has a nice photo.....

http://travel.latimes.com/daily-deal-blog/?p=1011
                    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Gah! Should've put the spoiler tag!!!!
                      Check out my Toy Story Mania 500,000 Run.
                      www.twitter.com/BCC4321

Ask me Anything.

Comment

There are sections on the castle that were supposed to have icycles on it but are dark there. I hope they add the rest tonight.

Comment

oh i noticed when i went saturday and sunday, that they took down the icicles on the upper part of the castle

Comment

Saw the show last night it was nice... always my favorite show of the year

Comment

Does anyone know how much exactly they changed about the fireworks from last year?

I want to know what to expect for tomorrow night.
                              Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

The entire castle was lit up tonight for the Dancing with the Stars filming. All of the icicles (including the ones on the upper turrets) were installed and working. It looks even better than the pictures in the LA Times.

The one thing that I don't like about that article is he never says that his pictures are of an incomplete product, almost as if he wants people to be let-down. Reason #2 why I don't read the LA Times.
                                "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

Doesn't KOST 103.5 have a private event at the park tonight? Is Dancing with the Stars filming there at the same time?
                                  Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1FoolishMortal View Post
                                      The one thing that I don't like about that article is he never says that his pictures are of an incomplete product, almost as if he wants people to be let-down. Reason #2 why I don't read the LA Times.
                                      Honesty is a virtue. Did you want him to lie? He never said it was entirely complete either. He said he got a "sneak peek."

Comment

Originally posted by 2DieFR View Post
                                        Honesty is a virtue. Did you want him to lie? He never said it was entirely complete either. He said he got a "sneak peek."
                                        What? Who exactly are we talking about here? I know I'm being perfectly honest. And no, I didn't want him to lie and I never said I did. It was just the tone of his article that came across as off. He kept referring to being "let down" and it was "disappointing" in comparison to WDW's effects, though he never once said it was an incomplete test. The general public will assume they're looking at the finished product when in fact they're not. I'm just getting tired about all these articles lately where "honest" reporting hasn't exactly been the #1 priority.
                                        "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X