Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Privacy Policy and Terms of Use

Please review MiceChat's updated Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Links are provided at the bottom of the page. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

MiceChat Forums Retheme

Hello Folks,

Delayed, due to unforeseen circumstances our presentation of "MiceChat Forum Makeover" has been delayed till next weekend.

MiceChat Forums will be going through a design change and much needed update. This update will give a more modern look as well as bring in mobile viewing options. So you may see the forums looking strange as we implement the new look.

Thank you all, and happy MiceChatting!
See more
See less

COCO Meet and greet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] COCO Meet and greet

How is there no meet and greet for any of the COCO characters. I was in the park and there was a line of about 40-50 people in line just to take a picture with the Miguel and Dante Statues. I usually always see a meet and greet for Pixar films with at least one! character walking around and COCO didn't get any...

I hope COCO and UP get some more love in Pixar Pier.

Dug and Russell are part of the Pixar Pals location at Paradise Garden's gazebo. But they're only out on certain days. When Pixar Pier opens Carl will be available.

Comment

Disney seems to be really behind on the Character meet and greets as far as getting new Characters out. It seems like they wait to see if the movie will be popular before they develop a meet and greet character for for it and then by the time they do get it the demand is over. Just my perspective on it.
      BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

I miss the days where there wasn't all the need for the M&G's and characters would constantly be traversing the park at random and in volume. I guess todays "Selfie" world and larger crowds just makes that scenario too difficult. People aren't as excited about the actual experience as much as they are about showing the world they had it. Bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by Starcade View Post
          I miss the days where there wasn't all the need for the M&G's and characters would constantly be traversing the park at random and in volume. I guess todays "Selfie" world and larger crowds just makes that scenario too difficult. People aren't as excited about the actual experience as much as they are about showing the world they had it. Bummer.
          I remember as a kid having to explain that the other person in our photo with Tigger was not with us but just someone else that jumped into the picture to get their own. I think the need for meet and greet placement is more 2 fold, first the modern guest wanting their perfect photo with the character and 2nd the pushy guest that would not wait their turn and just attack the character their for making it unsafe for both Character and other guests. I miss the days of the characters just roaming the park interacting with guests along the way but in the modern park environment I just don't think it is possible.
          BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

Working...
          X