Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Forums Retheme

Hello Folks,

Delayed, due to unforeseen circumstances our presentation of "MiceChat Forum Makeover" has been delayed till next weekend.

MiceChat Forums will be going through a design change and much needed update. This update will give a more modern look as well as bring in mobile viewing options. So you may see the forums looking strange as we implement the new look.

Thank you all, and happy MiceChatting!
See more
See less

Avengers Pairings For Infinity War at DCA(?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Avengers Pairings For Infinity War at DCA(?)

There has been some talk about some Avengers characters being paired up (for one day only) to promote Avengers Infinity War. The movie, according to Google, will be released on Monday, the 23rd. But this promotional event is being chatted about as happening on Friday, the 27th.
    Black Panther and Black Widow will be together, and Gamora will be with Thor. Captain America will be paired up with...the Avengers Jeep. And Disney has already announced that Dr. Strange will be coming to DCA, but they didn't give any date. Could he be with Spiderman that day? Hmm?

Loki isn't an Avenger, but would be a hilarious pairing...

Click image for larger version

Name:	4e71a3d4508508e7d297b4006bd7a25d.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.9 KB
ID:	8553575

Comment

You know what would be cooler....a photo op where you can be with most if not all the Avengers too bad Disney doesn't have the money to hire that many actors and do truly unique experiences
      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
        You know what would be cooler....a photo op where you can be with most if not all the Avengers too bad Disney doesn't have the money to hire that many actors and do truly unique experiences
        As cool as that would be you'd probably have to stand in a 4-hour line.

Comment

I think the Monday date is for the premiere of the movie, but it will actually be released that Thursday night. The pairings definitely line up with where the previous Marvel movies. *Spoilers ahead* Thor bumps into the Guardians of the Galaxy at the end of Ragnarok, Civil War and Black Panther ended with Cap, Bucky, and friends hiding out in Wakanda. I think your guess about Dr. Strange meeting up with Spiderman is right. I just wonder when Disney will find a way to bring the Hulk to the parks

Comment

Originally posted by chadwpalm View Post

As cool as that would be you'd probably have to stand in a 4-hour line.
            I mean isn't that the point? If any idea is that good should basically be put in the park....really wouldn't cost that much either and you could sells some exclusive drinks and pins and bam..profit.
            Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

UPDATE: The Avengers "pairings" will not just be a one day thing. It will run for several months. So there's no need to kill yourself getting to DCA on the 27th. There will be time.

Comment

Originally posted by Natalie Price View Post
                UPDATE: The Avengers "pairings" will not just be a one day thing. It will run for several months. So there's no need to kill yourself getting to DCA on the 27th. There will be time.
                This news just made my day Natalie and thank you for posting the update. My brother and I were thinking of going near the end of June and since I'm more into character photos than he is, I know what I'm doing that day lol.

Comment

Working...
                X