Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Forums Retheme

Hello Folks,

Delayed, due to unforeseen circumstances our presentation of "MiceChat Forum Makeover" has been delayed till next weekend.

MiceChat Forums will be going through a design change and much needed update. This update will give a more modern look as well as bring in mobile viewing options. So you may see the forums looking strange as we implement the new look.

Thank you all, and happy MiceChatting!
See more
See less

How is their not a Coco Float in one of the Parades?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] How is their not a Coco Float in one of the Parades?

I think my biggest issue with Pixar Fest is somehow they didn't make a float for Pixar Fest in Either Parades but Especially Paint The Night.

Look at this and tell me a Float of the City with the characters singing and dancing on it would not be the best kinda float to make for this event? The Colors just work too well not to have a float.

Click image for larger version

Name:	r_coco_header_nowplaying_4a326357-e1511770586430.jpeg?w=820&h=312&crop=1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	8553608

Happy Halloween!!!

This bugs me as well, but the Coco part in the Fireworks show is easily the best part, so it still has a good presence. Maybe next year.

Comment

This could easily be the big final float of the parade. Maybe for Halloween time they will do something major. SO MUCH POTENTIAL

Comment

A missed opportunity for sure but I feel like Disney is always slow with these things look at how long it took them to jump on the Frozen band wagon.
        BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

Originally posted by GoofSquad View Post
          This could easily be the big final float of the parade. Maybe for Halloween time they will do something major. SO MUCH POTENTIAL
          I would Love that, hoping we see it more in the park during Halloween this year but who knows
          Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Working...
          X