Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Forums Retheme

Hello Folks,

Delayed, due to unforeseen circumstances our presentation of "MiceChat Forum Makeover" has been delayed till next weekend.

MiceChat Forums will be going through a design change and much needed update. This update will give a more modern look as well as bring in mobile viewing options. So you may see the forums looking strange as we implement the new look.

Thank you all, and happy MiceChatting!
See more
See less

Dark Ride Photography Rules

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Ride Photography Rules

As long as you’re not using a flash, is one permitted to take pictures on rides like Pirates or Peter Pan? Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Ttgal4 View Post
    As long as you’re not using a flash, is one permitted to take pictures on rides like Pirates or Peter Pan? Thanks in advance.
    Yea of coarse why not...most people dont have any "common sense" now a days. And start flashing away and ruining the experience of the ride.

Comment

The only time you're not allowed to take photos on rides is when there's restrictive copyright issues involved, and they will absolutely tell you when you can't photograph or video. And flash photography is NEVER allowed inside an attraction.
      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

I was going to say, I imagine phone screens might be just as annoying to folks as flashes.

Comment

The only rule I know of is NO flash. Ironically the worse offenders that do this are usually during the Primeval World on DLRR or The Dining Room on Haunted Mansion. It seems about every other time some dim whit uses a flash ruining the ride for rest of the guests.

Comment

I've seen people from other countries, stand up in the boat of POTC, and flash away!
            sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by Right Down Broadway View Post
              I was going to say, I imagine phone screens might be just as annoying to folks as flashes.
              I Agree.....Both imagine phone screens-flashes...both are very annoying........from RUDE guest's
              Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

This may sound dumb, but is there a way to use your camera phone, but turn off the screen? I don't take pictures in rides, but I've always wondered and am apparently unfamiliar with my own phone.

Comment

Originally posted by baroquehoedown View Post
                  This may sound dumb, but is there a way to use your camera phone, but turn off the screen? I don't take pictures in rides, but I've always wondered and am apparently unfamiliar with my own phone.
                  Yes, You can turn down the brightness of your phone screen (well my G6 andriod at least)
                  The brightness by default is set to auto, but you can un-check that box and lower the brightness so far down you won't even see your screen.

Comment

Originally posted by PirateLover View Post

Yes, You can turn down the brightness of your phone screen (well my G6 andriod at least)
                    The brightness by default is set to auto, but you can un-check that box and lower the brightness so far down you won't even see your screen.
                    Good tip.

Comment

I for one do not like self center-people
                      who do not give a darn , about others around them.....being annoying !
                      ))))))F LASH ((((((((())))))))))
                      Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

No Flash pictures are allowed- however, photographing or recording anything with a huge iPad screen causing glare to everyone is also annoying, even if the device has no flash.

I seriously don't understand taking ride pictures or footage. All is available in crips definition on YouTube. Just sit down and enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by mtlchuck View Post
                          No Flash pictures are allowed- however, photographing or recording anything with a huge iPad screen causing glare to everyone is also annoying, even if the device has no flash.

I seriously don't understand taking ride pictures or footage. All is available in crips definition on YouTube. Just sit down and enjoy!
                          Someone has to take that photo and video, and as technology advances you get better and better quality captures. As long as they don't disrupt the experience for other guests i don't mind anyone else capturing photo or video.

Please check out my website too!

Comment

In my case I was asking because I created a Scavenger Hunt for today and most of my clues involve taking pictures.

On a ride opened in ‘67
                            Online there is great sorrow
                            Take a picture of the scene
                            That will be gone as of tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                            X