Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win a trip to Disneyland!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Fun] Win a trip to Disneyland!!!

    Here are the details:
    http://parks.disney.com/pixar-pier-getaway-sweepstakes

    You may enter once a day.

    Last edited by jcruise86; 04-20-2018, 04:04 PM.

  • #2
    My question is: If you are terrified of flying, can you reject the airfare and just pick your own mode of transportation and pay for that yourself? I mean, heck, I'd do that in a heartbeat, but I cannot fly. I'm not too far away (i.e. about a 15 hour drive, which I plan on doing this year anyway).

    Comment


    • #3
      I wonder myself as I think there is a law that you have to provide it regardless as too keep companies from thumbing the scale and only allow local winners to save them money while still promoting a national level contest.

      Comment


      • #4
        The official rules say they will not provide airfare if you live within 250 miles of the destination.

        Comment


        • #5
          The official rules also say "If the potential Grand Prize Winner selected is a Canadian resident, he/she must first correctly answer a time-based mathematical skill-testing question, to be implemented by Administrator, as a condition to being considered the Potential Grand Prize Winner."

          So I looked that up and found that the US and Canada recognize a lottery differently. Disney not profiting from the contest is proof enough in US (I guess the publicity value has no monetary value) but not Canada, which requires some skill be involved, not just luck
          .
          https://www.thebalanceeveryday.com/w...pstakes-896839

          Also, if you (anybody of any nation) win you have to tell them three possible dates not more than six weeks in advance that you can go and they pick one. If you can't go then the prize is reassigned.

          But good luck to all who enter (of any nation)!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by WaltDisney'sAlec View Post
            The official rules say they will not provide airfare if you live within 250 miles of the destination.
            Thanks!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bigcatrik View Post
              Also, if you (anybody of any nation) win you have to tell them three possible dates not more than six weeks in advance that you can go and they pick one. If you can't go then the prize is reassigned.
              This is strange. When I won one of the Diamond Celebration weekly sweeps prizes, they gave me blackout dates and a final date. That was it.A

              The way I read the rules, though is that you have to tell them three dates with AT LEAST six weeks advance notice from the first date picked.
              Last edited by Marko50; 04-22-2018, 09:34 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Marko50 View Post
                The way I read the rules, though is that you have to tell them three dates with AT LEAST six weeks advance notice from the first date picked.
                That's my understanding and what I was trying to pass on, but you said it better.

                Comment

                Working...
                X