Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

Something Missing from SWGE Concept Art - is all over the place in Tomorrowland...

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something Missing from SWGE Concept Art - is all over the place in Tomorrowland...

Care to guess what that item is?

(And, yea, maybe as of now there might be more then one thing missing that I did not notice. User with that answer gets bonus points!)

Your idea?

• biggsworth
    replied
    Most the concept art I have seen has a small amount of guests in it so to me it is missing about 25,000 guests and 15 ODV carts

Leave a comment:

• sbk1234
    replied
    Originally posted by Sprig View Post
    HBDAD! The winner with strollers.

I'm pretty certain there will be churro carts, that don't look like the current churro carts.

Imagine a land without strollers...
    Maybe instead of standard strollers, people can rent R2-D2s that have a seat in them for their children to sit in, thereby helping to preserve the immersion.

Leave a comment:

• Ttgal4
    replied

I'm pretty certain there will be churro carts, that don't look like the current churro carts.

What does that have to do with Tomorrowland? There are strollers all over both parks?

Leave a comment:

• Blue Lagoon
    replied

That would be AMAZING

Leave a comment:

• Sprig
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Starcade
    replied
    Signage.

Leave a comment:

• sbk1234
    replied
    Balloons?
    Guests in modern clothing?

Leave a comment:

• Nirya
    replied
    No, Tomorrowland has rocks also.

Leave a comment:

• RuneM
    replied
    People mover tracks, outdoor seating, obstructed pathways that cause bottlenecks in traffic?

Leave a comment:

• Blue Lagoon
    replied
    The whiff of a rotting attraction and a sense of abject failure? Or do you mean left over remants of a time when original lands and attractions were imagined and built instead of more IP?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X