Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Forums Retheme

Hello Folks,

Delayed, due to unforeseen circumstances our presentation of "MiceChat Forum Makeover" has been delayed till next weekend.

MiceChat Forums will be going through a design change and much needed update. This update will give a more modern look as well as bring in mobile viewing options. So you may see the forums looking strange as we implement the new look.

Thank you all, and happy MiceChatting!
See more
See less

Wall-E jacket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wall-E jacket

So i heard there was a new Wall-E possibly even Eve jackets at DCA. Has anyone seen these and can post a picture and where to find them? I figure theyre probably already sold out so does anyone know when disney usually restocks their merchandise? I usually never buy things at the DLR but im a huge sucker for my man Wall-E! Thanks for any help.

I believe they launched at the Knick's Knacks shop on Pixar Pier... no word on availability.

Comment

I saw the Eve jacket yesterday. It was disappointing and expensive($60). Just a white athletic zip up with the plant logo on it. No eyes on the hood. Didn't see, but wasn't looking for the Wall-e one.

Comment

Working...
      X