Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

RIP Annual Passport...

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DisneySpaceAce View Post

I've thought it might not be included, so honestly my plan if it isn't is to do a couple things, then book it to one of the entrances and hope lol ( I also plan to take a couple days off in the middle of the week for slightly better odds)
    I'll be right there with you. I'm hoping to have some weekdays in mid-January off from law school to make time to go.

Comment

I'm all for doing away with monthly payment plans. Everyone else has to pay full price up front, why not locals? Just because they live there doesn't necessarily mean they make the park better, nor am I convinced that they spend more money than the average tourist (AP-exclusive merchandise perhaps being the exception). If you must stretch out payments on your AP, there are other ways to do it.

Comment

Working...
      X