This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's filming tonight?

Who will be our YouTube videoer tonight? I can not wait to see the new Castle shows and Believe fireworks enhancements. Anyone going to be at the park tonight to film and post them here on MiceChat?

Re: Who's filming tonight?

I'll be filming but blech to youtube someone else can do that heh. I won't be posting right away because I have to shoot several times and then I'll post an edit like usual onto VisionsFantastic and Mousebits

Comment

I might go down to the park tonight. If I do, I'll be sure to film the fireworks/castle show and post it as soon as possible.

Comment

Please do film

Comment

I will be there taking photos, but they might not be up for a few days, due to a new project I am working on....
          Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

new projects? Sounds like fun!
            "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

IF I can get in tonight, I'll try to take some shots and have them up by tonight. I'll leave the video taping to those with much better cameras. Not sure where we'll find a seat for the parade & fireworks but we'll give it our best shot. I'll also keep an eye out for some of you!

Comment

tried to watch them on the hojo webcam, but wasn't able to. people kept moving the webcam around, and the shots were just blurry. kinda sucks, though. we're going next month, and i wanted to see them early. lol

many pattings on the head and cookies go to those who post video footage soon!!

Currently obsessed with Grumpy Cat, pro wrestling, and Disney.
                Been to Disneyland more times then I can count...
                Lover of Dole Whips and Bengal BBQ
                Massive wrestling fan.. have Undertaker & Edge's logos tattooed on my shoulders

Comment

I hope people post video footage ASAP!!!

I also tried to watch the Mattercam but I had absolutely no luck. I saw the lights dim on the castle, but that was about it. A few bursts here and there, but I got more parking lot than Disneyland.

Comment

I was going to, but I wanted to enjoy it for myself first...then film another day. Probably Sunday I'll film.
                    Check out my Toy Story Mania 500,000 Run.
                    www.twitter.com/BCC4321

Ask me Anything.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X