This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Question for all you APer's out there

So I leave tommarow to go to DLR I CAN'T WAIT!!!! Anyway my girlfriend will be comming with my this time cuz her that is where she lives (she goes to college over where I live in the bay area) She is going to renew her pass and suggested that I get one too. I was looking at getting the preium pass. Now does that have any black out days in it? I already bought a 5 day pass can I got to say the local disneystore and upgrade it to an anual pass or would I have to do it at the park.

Finally do you guys think it is worth it? I would prb be going a few times every 2 or 3 months over the weekends with my girlfriend when she visits her family. Thanks for all the help!!!
    "If you can dream it, you can do it."-Walt Disney

Re: A Question for all you APer's out there

Premium = no black out date and parking included. It also give great discounts on food & merchandise. It's a great pass to get.

Comment

I picked the premium pass because it has no black out days. Most of the time I can only go on saturdays or holidays, so it's good to not worry about it.

If you think you'll be going on weekends, summer or holidays, then it is worth it. Like aashee said, you also get free parking, food discounts, and merchandise discounts. I've had a premium pass since 2001 and have never regretted choosing it over the other ones.

Comment

I would prb be going a few times every 2 or 3 months over the weekends
        A Premium AP costs $379, and since a one day Parkhopper is 91, it's finshed paying for itself and is a good deal after 5 visits. So if you are going to go to the park 5 days in the next year, it's still cheaper than buying a ticket everytime! And that doesn't even count the free parking, plus 15% discounts at most food and stores (even in Downtown Disney).

I would say get it. I will only buy Premium, just because there's nothing like knowing Disneyland is there for you any day of the year you need it. For the Deluxe, one step down, most Saturdays in the spring are blacked out, and that's they day I go most often.

I already bought a 5 day pass can I got to say the local disneystore and upgrade it to an anual pass or would I have to do it at the park
        You can't upgrade at the Disney store, I don't think, or even online. When you get to the park, just wait in line at the ticket stands and tell them you want to upgrade your 5 day to a Premium AP. It's pretty fast, and they'll just tell you to go into the bank on mainstreet to get your picture taken and the card printed. It doesn't take very much time at all out of the day, especially if the ticket lines are moving.
        "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

Originally posted by twobluestripes View Post
          You can't upgrade at the Disney store, I don't think, or even online. When you get to the park, just wait in line at the ticket stands and tell them you want to upgrade your 5 day to a Premium AP. It's pretty fast, and they'll just tell you to go into the bank on mainstreet to get your picture taken and the card printed. It doesn't take very much time at all out of the day, especially if the ticket lines are moving.
          Actually there shouldn't be a need to wait in the ticket line at all. Just use the 5 day parkhopper to enter the park and go straight to the bank (AP processing) and tell them you want to use your ticket toward the AP.

Premium is the way to go since it seems you will be visiting during the busier break times, plus free parking and discounts will be worth it.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Or, go to the pass canter at DCA. They don't always have a huge line.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
              Premium = no black out date and parking included. It also give great discounts on food & merchandise. It's a great pass to get.
              Agreed. It some work to convince my wife, but she finally relinquished and is now enjoying the discounts and zero blackout days.

Comment

A PAP is the best value AP that they offer.

Go for it!!!

Comment

I'm not the best speller in the world so I use the spell check feature above, it helps with minor mistakes.

Comment

Even when we lived in the Bay Area, we owned PAPs. Go for it. And you will find yourself driving down at the spur of the moment because you know you won't have to pay (each time you enter) to get into the parks!

Comment

Mommy, what's a PAP?

And yah, I get a Premium all the time too. And so far this year, I've gone 27 times! That's almost an entire month of Disneyland!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                      http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

[quote=Coheteboy;2336588]Mommy, what's a PAP?=quote]

Careful buying those. Sometimes they smear.

Comment

Well hey thanks everyone! I have offically decided to get one! You guys bumped me in the right direction
                          "If you can dream it, you can do it."-Walt Disney

Comment

If you have early entry on your 5 day pass, use the pass before you upgrade. You can upgrade the pass anytime before it expires. If your GF has a pass you would have to use the EE by yourself, but it may be a good way to get on NEMO before the crowds.
                            Check out my flickr photos!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X