Announcement

Collapse

Attention New Uber/Lyft Users

If you are planning to use Uber or Lyft anywhere in the US and have not already taken your first ride, you can use the following codes for a free or discounted first ride (amount varies by location). Uber - matthewb96 Lyft - matthewb96
See more
See less

Mickey's Halloween Party 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• briannarosec
    started a topic News Mickey's Halloween Party 2018

Mickey's Halloween Party 2018

Looks like the Halloween Party dates and ticket prices were announced!
    How do you guys feel about this?
    Who's going and who's skipping it this year?

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/eve...lloween-party/

• aquila
    replied
    I have never done the Halloween party and we will be there in October this year. I would like to do it but am having trouble swallowing the almost 400 dollar price tag for 3 of us to go. Can someone convince me that it will be worth it?

Leave a comment:

• FogHornsHockey
    replied
    Originally posted by BecksyFreemo View Post
    I just ordered my tickets!! Waiting for the confirmation email! Eeeeeep! So excited! My kids are going to love it! Just got to think of costumes now - for 2 parties!
    I'm going as Dipper from Gravity Falls and even going to carry around my Journal 3 as a prop lol. Just wish I had gotten the special edition Journal 3 with the hidden pages that showed through with the blacklight when it was out last year.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Barney
    replied
    Just got my tickets for 9/26. We went to the party in 2015. Very excited! We will then use our three day passes on 9/27-29. On the day of the party will we need to get MaxPass, can you even do that? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• BecksyFreemo
    replied
    I just ordered my tickets!! Waiting for the confirmation email! Eeeeeep! So excited! My kids are going to love it! Just got to think of costumes now - for 2 parties!

Leave a comment:

• StrawberryGirl
    replied
    Dumb question...Halloween tickets go on sale on June 12th for the general public, right? Does that mean at midnight online? Also, is there any way to find out if there are any parties sold out already? (we're looking to get tickets to the first one on the 18th). Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• DLHMFAN
    replied
    By the way, Christmas season begins on September 7th as well.

Leave a comment:

• ChaseTheDream
    replied
    Originally posted by ridetotheworld View Post
    To understand it better, I can wear my costume whenever days i go on halloween, or is there specific days in halloween i can wear it?
    The only time you can wear a costume is during the official ticketed Halloween party event. On the day you bought your party ticket for, you're allowed to check in and be in costume up to three hours prior to start time, and you'll be given a wristband so the CM's know that you're there for the party. Only people wearing official wristbands will be allowed to be in costume, and they start checking everyone for wristbands when it gets close to the start time of the party. Anyone not with a wristband once the official party starts will be asked to leave for the night.
    Any other time during the Halloween season, adult costumes are not allowed, sadly.

Leave a comment:

• FogHornsHockey
    replied
    Spent 90-minutes this morning from 6:45am to 8:15am trying to get through on the Disneyland website. I tried calling all the phone numbers but kept getting busy tones (the one time I got through, the voice said "your wait time will be over 90-minutes" so I put the phone on speaker and was 25-minutes in until someone else called my phone and I hit the wrong button lol).

The website (and the app) were acting up. The app kept saying there were log-in issues and then the website wouldn't recognize my username/password from the app; then I finally got logged onto the website but nothing worked (lol). I would click on "Special Event Tickets" and the website would just reload the home page of the website.

Eventually I got onto the Special Events Tickets page (while logged in) but the Halloween Party tickets weren't an option so I just kept refreshing the page (until it logged me out and I had to log back in lol).

Then at 8:08am I refreshed the page and saw that the Halloween tickets were available so I clicked on the option and the website just reloaded the Special Event Tickets page with the Halloween tickets option gone (lol). So I kept refreshing and after 5 more refreshes, the Halloween ticket option came back and I got through the process for my two tickets on Oct. 19 (I got my friend's ticket because I didn't want to risk them missing out on it since we are going together).

About a couple hours ago I went back to the website just to see if I could log-in, and not only could I log-in in a breeze, I was through the process to checkout in less than 90-seconds LOL.

Leave a comment:

• ridetotheworld
    replied
    To understand it better, I can wear my costume whenever days i go on halloween, or is there specific days in halloween i can wear it?

Leave a comment:

• tarheelalum
    replied
    Bought after a long wait on the phone. Used my Disney Visa to buy them so the disney rep says they have to mail them too me and its going to be 5 dollars shipping. I ask how are you going to ship them, UPS? She said a regular envelop in the mail.. Disney is sooooo GREEDY.

Leave a comment:

• MenchieMan87
    replied
    Originally posted by briannarosec View Post

I believe they went on sale at the same time
    They went on sale at Midnight, I got 'em! Of course, 14+ hours later and no days are sold out, so maybe I didn't have to be first in line...

Leave a comment:

• briannarosec
    replied
    Originally posted by MenchieMan87 View Post
    So tickets go on sale for annual passholders tomorrow... (6/5/18).... anyone know what time? I see phone sales start at 7am but I'm not seeing what time the go on sale online anywhere...
    I believe they went on sale at the same time

Leave a comment:

• MenchieMan87
    replied
    So tickets go on sale for annual passholders tomorrow... (6/5/18).... anyone know what time? I see phone sales start at 7am but I'm not seeing what time the go on sale online anywhere...

Leave a comment:

• moregumboplease
    replied
    We went two years ago and had a blast, our daughter was 18 months. We did get skunked on the Fireworks though. Pretty sure we went on a Monday or Wednesday. I'm not sure that we will go this year.

Leave a comment:

• JerrodDRagon
    replied
    Originally posted by briannarosec View Post

Referring to the Monorail and the DLRR? I assume just as much. Event is meant to be treated just like regular park business.
    Thank you for the Info, I know for many it will sound silly but thats the number on ride I would like to go on when I'm there

Leave a comment:

• skoolpsyk
    replied
    It would be interesting to see how Disney's price increases chart against inflation and earnings increases.

wow, it's mind-boggling to project where their prices will end up at this rate! Even if we could still afford it, it's getting so far into that psychological barrier that I don't think we could stomach it...

Leave a comment:

• DLMountainFan
    replied
    The increase didn't seem to be a huge jump from 2017, and pretty consistent with previous years. So no "huge" spike like we saw for the Pixar Pier Premier. The cheapest AP price went up from $85 to $95, and the top price went up from $120 to $130, the others seem to go up about the same $10 across the board. The biggest change that I could see is that they removed the Advanced Purchase price for Non-AP holders that they offered on the non peak days last year.

Leave a comment:

• Diznygrl
    replied
    Holy price hike, Batman! $130, are you freaking kidding me!!!!!

I haven't been to MHP in a few years, was hoping to go again to finally see the parade and Headless Horseman, but at those prices? No way! Are they giving out Willy Wonka Golden Tickets with the candy or what? Or perhaps the Fun Size Snickers bars are being wrapped in edible gold.

Leave a comment:

• hbdad
    replied
    Originally posted by StrawberryGirl View Post
    Oh good, I've been waiting for this announcement. Wondering if anyone knows how quickly the halloween parties sell out (if at all?) We're planning on going for the first time this year, and we're looking at September 19th (the first party) I would have to apply for the Disney credit card in order to buy tickets on the earliest date. Do you think I'm okay waiting until June 12 to purchase tickets?
    I think you'll be fine waiting a week. Yes the parties sell out, but not before tickets open to general public. Also, even though it's a cheaper night, it's a month before Halloween. It's cheaper because demand is less. I would never take out a credit card just to get an advance opportunity to buy a ticket to any event.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X