Father's Day at Disneyland...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father's Day at Disneyland...

Has anyone gone to DLR on Father's Day in the last couple of years? I am thinking of going this year but am wondering if it is going to be overly packed? I know on Mother's Day it gets quite crowded but just like restaurants Father's Day crowds elsewhere are often much less then Mother's Day. It will be before POTC refurb ad PP opens I believe and I am not sure if Disney does anything special on that day?

For anyone wondering like I was how would be, I went yesterday and it was one of the least crowded days I have experienced in years. It felt like an off season day in 2013 which is the last time I remembered it being so open. 25 min to get on Peter Pan and most other none E-ticket rides including IASW and Autopia were 10 min or less and a lot was was walk on. Even when we fast passed the FP lines were walk right in and never had to wait in any line at all. In short it was pretty epic and we probably have a new Father's Day tradition.

Comment

Well there goes a best kept secret...it was posted elsewhere also..anyhow, thank you for the up date and I will be there next year......oh wait...maybe it is more significant ....maybe fathers don't care about Disneyland? Clothing may have changed but Disneyland is just not special to Fathers. I tend to see that fathers actually use the day to go boating, golfing, action pack movies, Lazy Boy recliner binge without guilt Man cave exploration, or demonstrating the value of a $300.00 BBQ. " Sorry kids, would have loved a trip to Disneyland, but this here is a special BBQ...look at all these fantasy features...........

by the way, how old were your skateboard wheels?

Comment

Originally posted by laferney Road kid View Post
        Disneyland is just not special to Fathers. I tend to see that fathers actually use the day to go boating, golfing, action pack movies, Lazy Boy recliner binge without guilt Man cave exploration, or demonstrating the value of a $300.00 BBQ. " Sorry kids, would have loved a trip to Disneyland, but this here is a special BBQ...look at all these fantasy features...........
        You forgot ........Take a Long Nap !
        Last edited by Eagleman; 06-18-2018, 02:21 PM.
        Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Was there as well. The previous week on Saturday the park was also dead. I love it and haven’t seen the park like this since 2015/2016. Things are very relaxing and enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by laferney Road kid View Post
            Well there goes a best kept secret...it was posted elsewhere also..anyhow, thank you for the up date and I will be there next year......oh wait...maybe it is more significant ....maybe fathers don't care about Disneyland? Clothing may have changed but Disneyland is just not special to Fathers. I tend to see that fathers actually use the day to go boating, golfing, action pack movies, Lazy Boy recliner binge without guilt Man cave exploration, or demonstrating the value of a $300.00 BBQ. " Sorry kids, would have loved a trip to Disneyland, but this here is a special BBQ...look at all these fantasy features...........

by the way, how old were your skateboard wheels?
            I have wheels as far back as the 70's. Though I tend to use current spec most of the time.

Comment

HOPE-all you DAD's had great Father Day !
              Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Working...
              X