Best Salads in the Resort

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Salads in the Resort

I don't think I've ever had a salad on holiday at Disneyland, but my husband and I are considerably healthier than during previous visits and we have 3 weeks - 6 park days and hopefully 2 halloween trips planned so it would be wise to have a few salads here and there!

What is your favourite salad? Disney Hotels, DTD or in the parks

I'm a fan of the Chicken Tostada Salad at Rancho Del Zocalo. Although it's not all that healthy!!

Comment

Cobb salad at the plaza .

Comment

Originally posted by AhpalovestheDuck View Post
        Cobb salad at the plaza .
        I have some good news for you and some bad news. Bad news, they got rid of the Cobb Salad at The Plaza Inn and replaced it with something called The Chopped Salad. While similar to a Cobb, it’s not a Cobb. Good news, a Cobb Salad is on the new menu at Flo’s.

Comment

Originally posted by Ttgal4 View Post

I have some good news for you and some bad news. Bad news, they got rid of the Cobb Salad at The Plaza Inn and replaced it with something called The Chopped Salad. While similar to a Cobb, it’s not a Cobb. Good news, a Cobb Salad is on the new menu at Flo’s.
          LOL....your Full of , good and bad news.......
          I enjoy regular Salad with a dinner.....have be truthful ,I not sure what a Cobb Salad is?
          Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

This is a picture of the new Cobb Salad at Flo’s that was used in the story about the new menu.

Comment

This is a picture of the new Cobb Salad at Flo’s that was used in the story about the new menu.
              I see....that is a full dinner ! .......to much Salad for me............
              Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

I don’t know how any self-respecting So-Cal restaurant could serve a salad without avocado and call it a Cobb. (Didn't at Plaza Inn either.)

Comment

The best salad I've had in the resort is the Baby Spinach Salad at ESPN Zone. They're closing in a couple of weeks so...yeah. Another great salad is the Manchego Salad at Catal.

Comment

Originally posted by mqpickles View Post
                    I don’t know how any self-respecting So-Cal restaurant could serve a salad without avocado and call it a Cobb. (Didn't at Plaza Inn either.)
                    I believe it comes with an "avocado" dressing. (Likely heavy on the quotes)
                    Dead Mice Tell No Tails!

Comment

The house salad at River Belle was absolutely delicious.
                      Just sayin'

Comment

Wow thats one heck of a salad!

Comment

Originally posted by mandelbrot View Post
                          The best salad I've had in the resort is the Baby Spinach Salad at ESPN Zone. They're closing in a couple of weeks so...yeah. Another great salad is the Manchego Salad at Catal.
                          Ooooh I've never tried the Catal restaurant, might add it to my list!

Comment

The Quinoa chicken salad from Earl of Sandwich is tasty. Hopefully a new location will be found. Tasty food at decent prices. A rarity at the resort.

Comment

Working...
                            X