Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

AP Upgrade Question

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AP Upgrade Question

    So I own a So. Cal Pass and my boyfriend has So. Cal select pass. We wanted to visit on a block-out day but also upgrade our passes to Deluxe. The only thing is, it will still be a block-out day (we can't afford to drop over $200.00 in one go for the upgrade to Premium) . I'm wondering if you go to the ticket window and upgrade your pass, will you be able to still get into the parks to go to the Bank to get your permanent card, or will we have to pay the $40.00 block-out day price?

    Basically, will we be able to get into Disneyland without paying $40.00 on top of the upgrade price, so that we can get our Permanent cards?

    I'm thinking, No. But I thought that it wouldn't hurt to ask, just in case.

  • #2
    Re: AP Upgrade Question

    Well, if you were there on a blockout day, and purchased a DAP, you can get in for that day.

    So, I would assume (but you know what that means...) that your upgrade should allow you in for that day.

    I would call guest services to confirm though. (might save you a trip)

    Good luck!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: AP Upgrade Question

      Disneyland telephone number try this one (714) 781-4000

      WHat I got white pages.

      good luck.
      AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
      Alan





      Toy Story Mania construction:
      Older photo
      New Photo

      Member of
      MiceChat WDW Trip
      Next trip
      2014 Dec, 31

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: AP Upgrade Question

        Originally posted by DisneyRoyalty View Post
        So I own a So. Cal Pass and my boyfriend has So. Cal select pass. We wanted to visit on a block-out day but also upgrade our passes to Deluxe. The only thing is, it will still be a block-out day (we can't afford to drop over $200.00 in one go for the upgrade to Premium) . I'm wondering if you go to the ticket window and upgrade your pass, will you be able to still get into the parks to go to the Bank to get your permanent card, or will we have to pay the $40.00 block-out day price?

        Basically, will we be able to get into Disneyland without paying $40.00 on top of the upgrade price, so that we can get our Permanent cards?

        I'm thinking, No. But I thought that it wouldn't hurt to ask, just in case.
        If you called the ticketing information line at (714)781-4400, you would be told to purchase your Block out day ticket at the ticket booths AND THEN step into the bank to upgrade your passes!! If it's a block out day for your new pass, then you still have to pay for it.. that's why we say buy the Block out ticket and THEN upgrade at the bank. The bank will give you that $40 back towards the upgrade and give you a readmission ticket that will allow you to go back and forth between both parks.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: AP Upgrade Question

          Originally posted by pattimelt View Post
          If you called the ticketing information line at (714)781-4400, you would be told to purchase your Block out day ticket at the ticket booths AND THEN step into the bank to upgrade your passes!! If it's a block out day for your new pass, then you still have to pay for it.. that's why we say buy the Block out ticket and THEN upgrade at the bank. The bank will give you that $40 back towards the upgrade and give you a readmission ticket that will allow you to go back and forth between both parks.
          If you belong to a credit union for ticket purchases or upgrades, you can often save money over regular banks.
          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: AP Upgrade Question

            Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
            If you belong to a credit union for ticket purchases or upgrades, you can often save money over regular banks.
            The bank I was speaking of is the Bank of Main Street, where we process Annual Passes. Not a regular bank.

            Comment

            Ad Widget

            Collapse
            Working...
            X