Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Photos and Video from 11-16-07 Christmas Parade, Castle Show

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Photos and Video from 12-16-07 Christmas Parade, Castle Show

After the end of the show last night, they did keep the lights on, then right before the next show, it was turned off. A television crew as taping this show, I also think the Disneyland suits and maybe John Lassetter were watching by the Partners statue. The lights were on up until the start of the fireworks show when the castle was completely was turned off.
    http://chrisaustx.smugmug.com

Comment

Re: Photos and Video from 12-16-07 Christmas Parade, Castle Show

All I can say is HURRY UP 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Photos and Video from 11-16-07 Christmas Parade, Castle Show

A question for those who saw it last night, do they still do the fireworks off the castle for the song just after "I'll Be Home For Christmas"? They added them last year and they shoot from the center of the castle (literally) and look like glitter (if that makes sense). If you saw it last year, you'll understand what I'm asking. I wish I knew what song plays but it's timed perfectly to the music and is spectacular to see.

Comment

Everything from 2006 is exactly the same, I wish they would have added more, but last night's show was identical to the changes made last year. They turn off the LED's for the show and use the normal lights for the effects.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisaustx View Post
            Everything from 2006 is exactly the same, I wish they would have added more, but last night's show was identical to the changes made last year. They turn off the LED's for the show and use the normal lights for the effects.
            I'm glad to hear they left the changes in. Thanks for sharing your pictures and video! I can't wait to see it for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by CrystalCastle View Post
              I'm glad to hear they left the changes in. Thanks for sharing your pictures and video! I can't wait to see it for myself.
              I was told by friends in the area, "Don't look at the photos and video! Wait til you're here!" But, I couldn't help peeking!! haha! I will be there 2 weeks from today!!! :yea:

Comment

Oh please. Looking at the videos is much better than actually being there.

When you are there, you might not have a good spot, annoying people pushing, shoving, and coughing all over you.

If there's one thing you can count on, it's other people ruining the experience.

This way, you can watch in the privacy of your own home.

(So negative today!)

Although, there is something infectious about the excitement, energy, and spirit of the crowds that really drives the celebration forward !
                2007 Photos:
                http://s530.photobucket.com/albums/dd345/Pisceslibra/Disneyland%20Christmas%202007/?start=all
                More 2007 Photos:
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/pisceslibra/sets/72157606706412381/
                2007 UPDATED Trip Report:
                http://micechat.com/forums/showthread.php/trip_report_photos_dec_2007-102026.html
                2006 Photos:
                http://pisces.smugmug.com/gallery/2307689/11/120769200#120769200_T5KyJ

Comment

Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
                  I was told by friends in the area, "Don't look at the photos and video! Wait til you're here!" But, I couldn't help peeking!! haha! I will be there 2 weeks from today!!! :yea:
                  That's great! Will this be your first time seeing the Christmas fireworks?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisaustx View Post

....Awwwww. She loves us!

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

Thanks for the great shots and the video Christaustx. I agree that the little kid at the end of the video asking "Can we go now?" is priceless. :lmao: We're all enthralled and the kid wants to get on the rides. Just like my kids last night. Too funny.

Comment

Originally posted by CrystalCastle View Post
                        That's great! Will this be your first time seeing the Christmas fireworks?
                        No, we've been there at Christmas, and were there last Christmas. I just can't wait to see the new castle decor and just be at DL again! It's our 19th wedding anniversary week, which is why we're coming down!!!!!!!!!!! :yea:

Comment

Yes, the little kid saying at the end "can we go" now is classic, I think the family was on their way to a ride when the show started. I can't wait to go back to Disneyland again to see this again. But I don't want to deal with the Christmas sized crowded, boy the place was packed last night:
                          Last edited by chrisaustx; 11-17-2007, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Very beautiful thanks. Im going tomorrow

Comment

Thank you so much for all that pic snapping and taping, chrisaustx! Just beautiful! And it was fun seeing Giselle out.

Comment

I must be more tired than I thought because the first time I looked at this picture I thought it was a 2 headed reindeer.:lol: Great pictures and video, two more weeks and I will get to see it for myself.

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X