Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Photos and Video from 11-16-07 Christmas Parade, Castle Show

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Photos and Video from 11-16-07 Christmas Parade, Castle Show

A pushmipullyu reindeer?

Great googily moogily, inspired by Dr. Doolittle? And NOT the Eddie Murphy travestshamockery from a few years ago? Photoshop that one, STAT!

Comment

is it me but, the moment when the kid sings "i wish" then is interrupted by his mother sounds vary into the woods.

Comment

The castle light show is amazing, it's weird though how during the Year of a Million Dreams they would use the word "wish" in the dialouge when it could have easily been "dream"

Comment

I'm VERY happy the show doesn't have ANY references to the YOMD.

I'd rather not have heard this:

"If you wish with all your heart, the Year of a Million Dreams presented by the Disneyland Resort can make it snow for you. Now look to the skies and dream!"

Yeah, that would've gone over well.
          "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

And thank you, 1FoolishMortal for that wonderful holiday singalong video on YouTube. "Look, Alice. A pole for you to dance on!"

Comment

^ Hehe, anytime.
              "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

Thank you. Thank you so much for posting the video. This is the first Christmas Season at DL in about - gosh 5 or 6 years - maybe longer that I won't make. And I won't be back in the park for another 2 or 3 years...So I sat here and cried like a little baby watching the video. :gladsad: It's very beautiful! Thanks for sharing. ANd your pictures are all outstanding!

Comment

You are welcome, I plan to head back to DL tonight to see the castle show again. I wish Disneyland would have made a new Christmas commercial for 2007 incorporating the new snow effect, this is quite a sight to behold.
                  http://chrisaustx.smugmug.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X