Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Downtown Disney / parks entry once construction and demolition begins on new hotel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Downtown Disney / parks entry once construction and demolition begins on new hotel

Every time I visit the parks I stay at a nearby hotel, within walking distance, and enter through the pathway by the Disneyland Hotel. I'm a little confused as to how entry will work on this side of the park once the construction and demolition begins. Does anyone have any information about this? Will we be re-routed with a longer walk? Will they set up a new path? Will they once again allow us to enter through the Grand Californian Hotel? I just want to be prepared and know what to expect for my upcoming trip this October.
    I greatly appreciate any answers or redirects to any information on this.

No details have been released as to the plans, timing and DTD access impact.

Comment

Starting in July the Western entrance to Downtown Disney will be a pathway from Disneyland drive following the monorail beam to the area next to the Lego store.

Comment

Originally posted by mandelbrot View Post
        Starting in July the Western entrance to Downtown Disney will be a pathway from Disneyland drive following the monorail beam to the area next to the Lego store.
        Downtown Disney walls city...about take place
        Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Thank you for your responses. I feel much more prepared and relieved for my upcoming trip having this information.

Comment

What I'm wondering about is what will happen to the path between the Disneyland Hotel and the parks. Is it going to become much longer starting next month, having to route all the way around the new construction area?

Comment

If they use the path next to the Lego store ( which means setting up a new security check point.) then I think it will make staying at the PP a shorter walky then those staying as the DLH.

Comment

Working...
              X