replied
    Re: Belle and the Beast

Yes I did mean the above shot

Leave a comment:

• Sir.Mouse
    replied

Originally posted by pineapplewhipaddict View Post

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Andrea/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]

This is actually my favorite outfit of hers. The ball gown that they always put her in looks beautiful in the film and very elegant, but looks (IMO) kinda tacky and overdone at the parks (why they make it glaring yellow and not more gold-ish is beyond me)-however I think the version in Parade of Dreams looks nice.

If Belle is wearing her formal gown, though, Beast should be wearing his formal attire, too.

Right ON!! I love the shot above^^It's such an elegant gown and i agree with you that it should be more gold than "glaring yellow".

Leave a comment:

• pineapplewhipaddict
    replied

Guys, this is what he means, and it's from the original film so it should take precedence, IMO, over the red dress from the sequel film:

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Andrea/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]

This is actually my favorite outfit of hers. The ball gown that they always put her in looks beautiful in the film and very elegant, but looks (IMO) kinda tacky and overdone at the parks (why they make it glaring yellow and not more gold-ish is beyond me)-however I think the version in Parade of Dreams looks nice.

If Belle is wearing her formal gown, though, Beast should be wearing his formal attire, too.

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    Heck, why does he have to continue to be cursed while at the parks? Why can't he just be his human self? I know I know, recognition. I do think people would get it if he was with Belle, especially in her yellow gown.
    Because that's the person that Belle fell in love with.

Leave a comment:

• lazyboy97O
    replied

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
    And you know what makes me angry (ok, not angry... just.... buggered) is that Beast is always in his nude w/ pants and cloak costume. He's never in his fancy suit when Belle is in her dress! Now what's up with that???
    Heck, why does he have to continue to be cursed while at the parks? Why can't he just be his human self? I know I know, recognition. I do think people would get it if he was with Belle, especially in her yellow gown.

Leave a comment:

• LittlePrincess1230
    replied

At first when people mentioned recognizability, I disagreed because Belle is so easy to recognize. Not to mention she's my favorite princess... :blush:

But looking at these pictures (and part of it is just at the fault of casting, because these girls don't look like Belle to me!), especially the one from Paris, I probably wouldn't have known it was her! At least the one from WDW, and DLR on Christmas, is in the red dress so it would make sense after someone would tell me that it was Belle, but in Paris she's wearing some odd spinoff of her gold dress.

I guess I'm just kind of bothered that these girls don't resemble Belle to me, period...

Leave a comment:

• Oswald the Rabbitt
    replied

thanks Capt Hook's I would rather see Belle like that at Christmas time

Leave a comment:

• Capt Hook
    replied

Well the photo I'm about to show was taken in 2004 on Christmas Day at Disneyland and I haven't seen her in it sends that time.

Leave a comment:

• Oswald the Rabbitt
    replied

Well I just meant the stuff they where in the first one during the snowball fight scene and the "There's Something There That Wasn't There Before" song

Leave a comment:

• tcsnwhite
    replied

Originally posted by Oswald the Rabbitt View Post
    Have they ever walked around in there winter attire, beast with the white shirt and dark cape and Belle with her red winter cloak and outfit
    Are you speaking of their attire from the magical Christmas sequel?
    If so, they DO appear in that attire at WDW. search for photos, you'll find it.

Leave a comment:

• Sir.Mouse
    replied

Ya know I think character recognition is one of the main conflicts for the costume designers. I mean it must be hard to recreate a Classic Disney gown while having the urge towards artistic independence. that may be the reason for the many variations on the princesses gowns.

Leave a comment:

• DisneyRoyalty
    replied

I would love to see Belle in her Christmas outfit! I think as long as the Beast is by her people would get the idea even if they didn't recognize Belle. This year in the Christmas Parade they have Ariel in her Teal dress, that's not in ANY Little Mermaid movie. I think that if Ariel can be recognized in that dress, then Belle could be recognized in a Winter dress!

Leave a comment:

• Dan - Tasmic!
    replied

Have they ever walked around in there winter attire, beast with the white shirt and dark cape and Belle with her red winter cloak and outfit
    Well actually Belle and Beast actually where the winter clothes in the original
    Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
    I like this idea and think it would be great! Belle could wear whatever she likes in my opinion but it would be nice to see the winter clothes. I actually prefer her blue village outfit to the fancy yellow gown.
    So do I!! I heard that Belle only wears the blue dress in the winter time, when it is cold outside.

Originally posted by SorcererMickey View Post
    Belle usually wears the maroon dress in WDW during the Christmas season.

Page 6 post #63
    For me it's page 7 ,but you can go directly there: http://www.micechat.com/forums/showp...4&postcount=63

Leave a comment:

• Sir.Mouse
    replied

yeah... yeah i like that one. bell is one classy gal (minus the huge roses)

Leave a comment:

• SorcererMickey
    replied

Belle usually wears the maroon dress in WDW during the Christmas season.

Page 6 post #63

Leave a comment:

• Oswald the Rabbitt
    replied

thats because its actually cold in paris

Leave a comment:

• Sir.Mouse
    replied

Yeah it's really nice dont get me wrong, But those roses are waaaaay to much.

Leave a comment:

• almandot
    replied

The little red winter coat is nice but, just like I say every other time the Belle winter outfit thread comes up, Paris' christmas dress still rules to me

Leave a comment:

• Coheteboy
    replied

Originally posted by Sir.Mouse View Post
    yeah when I see her briskly walking though the park in that BRIGHT and defiantly not subtle yellow dress I get angry. The blue dress is just as nice and in some aspects is more appropriate.

And you know what makes me angry (ok, not angry... just.... buggered) is that Beast is always in his nude w/ pants and cloak costume. He's never in his fancy suit when Belle is in her dress! Now what's up with that???

Leave a comment:

• Oswald the Rabbitt
    replied

blue village outfit for day time events and ball gown for fantasmic and night events

Leave a comment:

• Sir.Mouse
    replied

yeah when I see her briskly walking though the park in that BRIGHT and defiantly not subtle yellow dress I get angry. The blue dress is just as nice and in some aspects is more appropriate.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X