Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former Cast Member looking for some advice about coming back!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Former Cast Member looking for some advice about coming back!

    .
    Last edited by nickdean707; 11-06-2018, 06:16 PM.

  • #2
    .....
    Last edited by BigThunda; 11-08-2018, 03:04 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      .
      Last edited by nickdean707; 11-07-2018, 05:49 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        By way of friendly advice to the OP and all Disney CMs, please be careful not to post any information online that would allow Disney HR to figure out who you are (username, former positions, interview date, hire-in dates, names of CM friends, etc.).
        "With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
        Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
        imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

        - Neil Gabler

        "I didn't know the story of baby Jesus could be any better,
        until Thor told it to me."
        -
        Young girl at Disneyland's 2017 Candlelight Ceremony
        narrated by Chris Hemsworth

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mr Wiggins View Post
          By way of friendly advice to the OP and all Disney CMs, please be careful not to post any information online that would allow Disney HR to figure out who you are (username, former positions, interview date, hire-in dates, names of CM friends, etc.).
          Yes, this has bitten at least a couple CM MC'ers in the butt. Though one I specifically recall was posting information which fell into what they deemed was a grey area regarding if it was OK to share. Apparently, it was not.
          Dead Mice Tell No Tails!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BiggestDisneyFan View Post
            Yes, this has bitten at least a couple CM MC'ers in the butt. Though one I specifically recall was posting information which fell into what they deemed was a grey area regarding if it was OK to share. Apparently, it was not.
            Exactly. Equally worrisome is the possibility of an interviewee or returnee posting innocent questions, in a way that is not at all critical of the Company and does not share any privileged information, but which reveals enough bits of info about themselves that HR can find out who they are -- with the result that they're simply not hired, and they never know why. Like many corporations, Disney doesn't like its employees talking about their work online. Especially not on a forum like MiceChat which, founded by Al Lutz, is known for being critical of Disney.
            "With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
            Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
            imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

            - Neil Gabler

            "I didn't know the story of baby Jesus could be any better,
            until Thor told it to me."
            -
            Young girl at Disneyland's 2017 Candlelight Ceremony
            narrated by Chris Hemsworth

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mr Wiggins View Post

              Exactly. Equally worrisome is the possibility of an interviewee or returnee posting innocent questions, in a way that is not at all critical of the Company and does not share any privileged information, but which reveals enough bits of info about themselves that HR can find out who they are -- with the result that they're simply not hired, and they never know why. Like many corporations, Disney doesn't like its employees talking about their work online. Especially not on a forum like MiceChat which, founded by Al Lutz, is known for being critical of Disney.
              FACT...most big Company.....DOES NOT ,like employees talk/chat about their work - online,
              matter if the employees at work or home....
              Big Concern is Inside Information.......

              In Disney more so case's ,as you know is being critical of Disney.......being talk about
              IMO It just not wise for Disney employees, be on line......"Company are watching" !
              I think nice, you get them friendly advice.......
              Last edited by Eagleman; 11-07-2018, 04:18 PM.
              Soaring like an EAGLE !

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mr Wiggins View Post

                Exactly. Equally worrisome is the possibility of an interviewee or returnee posting innocent questions, in a way that is not at all critical of the Company and does not share any privileged information, but which reveals enough bits of info about themselves that HR can find out who they are -- with the result that they're simply not hired, and they never know why. Like many corporations, Disney doesn't like its employees talking about their work online. Especially not on a forum like MiceChat which, founded by Al Lutz, is known for being critical of Disney.
                Critical of Disney? Nobody around here is critical of Disney! What nonsense!
                Dead Mice Tell No Tails!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BiggestDisneyFan View Post

                  Yes, this has bitten at least a couple CM MC'ers in the butt. Though one I specifically recall was posting information which fell into what they deemed was a grey area regarding if it was OK to share. Apparently, it was not.
                  Yes I use to love reading a lot of CM who use to come here and share their thoughts on upcoming projects, ride previews and basic Disney information. One or two especially gave out a lot of juicy info but they stopped posting here. Sadly I think all the CMs have stopped posting here probably because they were caught. I really miss those. Especially since all the Al scoops look like they they have all but died, so inside info is scarce these days and probably why so few people come here anymore.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Fctiger View Post

                    Yes I use to love reading a lot of CM who use to come here and share their thoughts on upcoming projects, ride previews and basic Disney information. One or two especially gave out a lot of juicy info but they stopped posting here. Sadly I think all the CMs have stopped posting here probably because they were caught..
                    I agree
                    like getting the juicy information's
                    But not at the cost of someone getting fire...........and not just Disney ,but many Big Company's
                    concern about -In Side Information -,being leak out on - Any On Line Forums- .

                    Soaring like an EAGLE !

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X