• Show
Clear All

Re: Human Ariel In Christmas Parade!!

Finally!!!

:yea: I <3 SPACEMOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!:yea:

http://www.myspace.com/CayaHutch

Comment

Yay for Eric!!!!! Lets hope that this is a step towards him being a meet-'n-greet character!

Comment

maybe next year the beast can finally turn into a prince
        then it will all make sense.

Comment

While I do think the dress is beautiful..why didn't they use one of her human dresses? Like the sparkly one when she comes out of the water, or even better her wedding dress? This doesn't quite make sense to me...

Oh wait-the pink one...definately the pink one..

Comment

this one would have been a better dress
            http://www.fpx.de/fp/Disney/Pictures/DancingAriel.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by SparkyLD View Post
              OH WOW.. that's so beautiful! Good job, Disney!
              "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
              -Walt Disney

I thought I was holding it correctly.

Comment

Patattack-you are so right. Obviously I haven't seen the movie in awhile, but yes my final vote would have been for that one...although, she may look too dressed down compared to the other princesses...

Comment

Question: If Ariel is human for the meet and greet, what is to become of Ariel's Grotto??

Comment

Haha how long until the princes are fired from this parade too?

Comment

They already are fired from the parade, the POD anyways. :lol: Next up, ACF!

Comment

I saw Ariel dancing for the first time yesterday too and I loved it. I can even accept the dress they put her in because it is the same color as her fin. It totally worked for me. Good job Disney!
                        However, I would like to add that they should never ever ever invite back the "Jazzercize" thing. What was that all about?!

Comment

Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post
                          The only place I had ever seen her in human form before was DCA Ariel's Grotto where she made jokes about not being used to standing on feet for so long.
                          I saw her there the other day and she was BEAUTIFUL!!!

Comment

Very cool. I love her dress.
                            sigpic
                            Home away from Home.

Comment

Originally posted by patattack View Post
                              this one would have been a better dress
                              http://www.fpx.de/fp/Disney/Pictures/DancingAriel.jpg

At a FORMAL affair? Not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                                Question: If Ariel is human for the meet and greet, what is to become of Ariel's Grotto??
                                Ariel already does meets in human form at Ariel's Grotto (the restaurant). It's at Triton Gardens that she visits in her mermaid form. She's a princess, that just means she can be whatever she darn well wants to be!

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyDishwasher View Post
                                  Ariel already does meets in human form at Ariel's Grotto (the restaurant). It's at Triton Gardens that she visits in her mermaid form. She's a princess, that just means she can be whatever she darn well wants to be!
                                  I mean the Ariel Grotto at Disneyland, not the restaurant.

Comment

Right. Don't expect things to change is all I'm saying. And the area in discussion is technically called Triton Gardens so as not to confuse anyone by calling both places the same name.

Comment

oh yes seeing ariel and eric was so nice and its about time they bring out eric. Great shots.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyDishwasher View Post
                                        Right. Don't expect things to change is all I'm saying. And the area in discussion is technically called Triton Gardens so as not to confuse anyone by calling both places the same name.
                                        Slightly OT: Why does Disney have two places of the same name, but in two different parks?? Guests are already confused as is. They believe that one Ariel's Grotto is the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                                          Slightly OT: Why does Disney have two places of the same name, but in two different parks?? Guests are already confused as is. They believe that one Ariel's Grotto is the other.
                                          It's called Ariel's Grotto?
                                          Guess you learn something new everyday. (And I'm not talking about the resteraunt!)

I think she should be human there too.
                                          Since she's above ground? And there's a statue of her in mermaid-form over there. But, if they get rid of her mermaid form I will be sad. Since when has Disney made sense anyway? I mean, Bambi 2 has nothing to do with AFTER Bambi.

They don't need to make sense.
                                          Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X