Soft openings?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Soft openings?

So today is Wednesday November 7th, does anyone know if there will be any Holiday soft openings tomorrow? Either for a "Christmas Fantasy Parade", or "Believe in Holiday Magic". Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    :yea:***Play Play it's the Play Parade***:yea:

Originally posted by coaster_lover22 View Post
    So today is Wednesday November 7th, does anyone know if there will be any Holiday soft openings tomorrow? Either for a "Christmas Fantasy Parade", or "Believe in Holiday Magic". Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    I've never seen them do an unannounced parade or fireworks before it's time. I did see Small World open up one year a half a day before it was scheduled to, but that was many years back.
    My signature is NOT larger than my post, nor should yours be!

Comment

rides tend to have soft openings to make sure everything is working coming out of the refurb or prior to opening however parades get ran after hours for that purpose.
      BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

Either last year or the year before they did the Christmas parade a day or two before Christmas officially started.

Comment

Originally posted by Ttgal4 View Post
          Either last year or the year before they did the Christmas parade a day or two before Christmas officially started.
          Was it for the filming of the Christmas day Parade ABC special?
          BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

No.

Comment

Originally posted by lnsemsf View Post

I've never seen them do an unannounced parade or fireworks before it's time. I did see Small World open up one year a half a day before it was scheduled to, but that was many years back.
              I have. I forgot the name of the parade but it was the one with clouds...that didn't last very long. But I do believe it was mentioned on MiceChat which was part of the reason I went up there. Or maybe one of the other Disney/amusement sites I used to read.

Comment

Working...
              X