Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help needed! Looking to surprise a child with a Disneyland trip announcement :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed! Looking to surprise a child with a Disneyland trip announcement :)

Hello MC'ers! If anybody will be in the parks this week and can spare a few seconds along the way, we'd love to have people grab some short videos of cast members saying "Surprise!" Also hoping to have somebody have a face character record a few seconds where they use the child's name/give a few sentences to reveal the surprise. We've done this in the past - The Mad Hatter does a great job - but any character would be great Marry Poppins, Capt. America, etc. If you're able/willing to help out please send me a direct message and I'll get the details and an email address where you can send the clips if you're able to get them. Thanks for considering to help out! Let's make some Disney magic!!! (and yep, I'll plan to share the reaction shot when we reveal for those who are curious about how things go (and like to see that sort of thing)

What a great idea. I was just there. I would have loved to do that. What's your deadline?

Comment

Originally posted by stovk View Post
      What a great idea. I was just there. I would have loved to do that. What's your deadline?
      Planning the trip for the mid December weekend, but hoping to have the video put together by the end of the month

Comment

I can't help with the video surprise, but if you write to Disneyland, they will send your child an autographed birthday photo. You can email or snail-mail them. I got one for my son, and it came pretty fast, only around a week-and-a-half from email to package. He also got a birthday pin.

Comment

Originally posted by HiddenMickey87 View Post
          I can't help with the video surprise, but if you write to Disneyland, they will send your child an autographed birthday photo. You can email or snail-mail them. I got one for my son, and it came pretty fast, only around a week-and-a-half from email to package. He also got a birthday pin.
          Thanks for the tip!

Comment

I surprise many Kids who never been to Disneyland before ..........
            I use gift cards ---by mail
            I make sure there enough money for admission as well
            for food and so forth...........
            Last edited by Eagleman; 11-13-2018, 04:15 PM.
            Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by booth22 View Post

Thanks for the tip!
              No problem! I believe you can specify the character too. We chose Mickey and got a photo/autograph of Mickey & Minnie... I'm sure the more common characters will be easier to get a photo from, but anyone's worth a try.

Comment

Working...
              X