Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what happened to "RESHAPING" the AP program?? EOY 2018 and no major changes yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Golden Zephyr View Post

    Congratulations!!! Honestly, your timing was perfect! You took the risk and seeing how much you saved!
    Thanks. For the first time in years I'm going to visit the park during the holiday period. I wonder if they will do anything special in Star Wars land? Apparently, Wookies celebrate Christmas...
    Dumbo rats: the other lovable rodents.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by HiddenMickey87 View Post
      I think its still coming.

      Maybe once they know a definitive opening date, they'll announce it.
      You are right, the interview with Bob Iger with a definitive June date announced and now they announced the price increase!

      Good call!

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Golden Zephyr View Post

        Congratulations!!! Honestly, your timing was perfect! You took the risk and seeing how much you saved!
        I am SO thankful that I bought my APs yesterday!!! It saved me a total of $190 between the APs and Maxpass.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by FolsomFan View Post

          I am SO thankful that I bought my APs yesterday!!! It saved me a total of $190 between the APs and Maxpass.
          Also perfect timing! I hope you have a great year in the parks enjoying what they have to offer. It will feel even more rewarding knowing you've saved that money for the same experience!

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Eagleman View Post
            We all know the price is going up.........
            Question should be -how many times before SW/GE opens......?
            If I was AP's member ...I know, I would try beat the game ,best I can.........
            Eagleman is a true insider! He called it before anyone.

            Comment


            • #66
              I had the same feeling prices where going up shortly after the New Year We bought our AP's (with MP) just before Xmas but still need to activate them. By doing this we actually save ourselves over $700! Only problem is now we have to decide this time next year if having the AP's is worth the additional $700+ dollars.

              Comment


              • #67
                Just so I'm first to say this...I bet you prices will increase sometime in the future for APs and daily tickets. It's going to happen, just you watch. Please make sure I get credit when it happens

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by huskyla27 View Post
                  Just so I'm first to say this...I bet you prices will increase sometime in the future for APs and daily tickets. It's going to happen, just you watch. Please make sure I get credit when it happens
                  Accuracy of timing and percentages make all the difference between a random guess and sage insight.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X