This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capt. Hook's photos from Nov. 18th

Well here is day two of my day at Disneyland. I when back over to DCA side to see if any other drawfs was coming out. It baselly was the same character as on sat. mines Skulley. So I when over to Ariel's Grotto for lunch and my friend Snow White was there. And it looks like I got some new Princess that's remember me. Belle from Ariel's Grotto and Pocahontas in the PFF. So here are my newset photos. Oh and to the preson I meet last night at Princess Fantasy Faire who are u on here I didn't get your character name from here.

This is the Belle that has remember me.

This is the Pocahontas that has remember me as well.

This was taken when Cinderella was asking me if I had seen the Christmas Parade. I told her I did and then she said did u see my Step Sisters how the were fighting. I told her yeah. Then I told her what happen on Halloween month and she said that Anastasie is a little nicer.

I think this is one of my favorite photos. She saw my shirt and she loved it. I told her that she is my favorite out of all of them. She ask me why she was my favorite. I told her because she was the very first Princess that I have ever meet at Disneyland.
    To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Re: Capt. Hook's photos from Nov. 18th

You sure get along with the princesses!

My favorite is Snow White and Ariel.
    Ariel cause I want to be her... And Snow White cause that was the first movie I saw in the theater.
    Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

Comment

I have to say that I am impressed by your photos, Jeffrey. The princesses sure like you.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

I am so jealosu of you and your pictures with the Princesses!!

Comment

:yea:You is dah man!!! Totally awesome princess pics!!!! Who helps you take your beautiful photos??? Thank you so so much for sharing!!!:clap:
          sigpicDisneyBroad54

Comment

Always love your photos very nice. So do all the Princesses know you by name?
            Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Very nice photos.

Comment

very nice pictures with the princesses! and i DO love your shirt! =)
                "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
                -Walt Disney

I thought I was holding it correctly.

Comment

Wow, that Snow White is really gorgeous. Got any other pics of her? Looks like you had a really great time.

Comment

You just have the best collection of character pictures there is!!! What a great hobby to get pictures of yourself with all of them!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X