Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

Monthly Payments without License?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 999doombuggies
    started a topic Monthly Payments without License?

Monthly Payments without License?

So we moved from the east coast to Vegas for work about 2.5 years ago. We had annual passes to Disneyland for two years and we let them lapse the past 5 months.

I now have a job offer in Southern California and we’re coming into town to look at schools etc within the next two weeks. We plan to purchase APs again when we’re in town, but want to do so on the monthly plan due to being nearly priced out with the last increases. Due to my job type, none of my paperwork, including license, will transfer over even after several months of living in CA. Is there other ways of obtaining the monthly payment plan without a license while we are in limbo? We have offer letter in hand, I don’t know that we will have rented or purchased a house when we plan to visit the park next, but we might be in short term housing depending on how quickly the new employer wants me to start. Thx

• Gnomemobile
    replied
    I purchased my AP 6 months ago after moving to so cal and they only asked for an address to make payments.

Leave a comment:

• tarheelalum
    replied
    Originally posted by Starcade View Post
    Even if your license is not updated I believe you could obtain a State ID card and I believe that would validate you enough.
    She would need a residence within the state to get one. They mail you the ID about a week later.

Leave a comment:

• Starcade
    replied
    Even if your license is not updated I believe you could obtain a State ID card and I believe that would validate you enough.

Leave a comment:

• biggsworth
    replied
    I would definitely call on this issue to guest services and ask. Now common sense tells me if you were to bring in your utility bill which matches the name on your current ID and shows the CA address they would probably honor it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X