Upgrading a current annual pass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Upgrading a current annual pass

I currently have the Signature passport. My girlfriend has the Deluxe passport. Both were purchased at the same time in December. I'm thinking of upgrading her pass the next time we go to the Signature passport.
    According to the FAQ page "If you choose to upgrade your Passport, you must choose a Passport of greater value than your original Passport, and the difference in prices is due on the day of the upgrade"
    I'm wondering if this means I need to pay only for the months going forward, including the month I'm upgrading, or do I need to pay the price difference from December onward? I've looked on a few Facebook pages and each page gives a different answer.

you pay the difference in the cost of the passes upfront, but maintain your current monthly payments. I have the signature and that's how it works. also, you can't renew the signature. has to be done in person and it's technically a new pass every time. so ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by savarese04 View Post
      I have the signature and that's how it works. also, you can't renew the signature. has to be done in person and it's technically a new pass every time. so ridiculous.
      I have the Signature pass and every year I renew online. Most recently in December 2018. They eliminated the discount for renewing early, but you don't have to make the down payment that you do for a new pass. You are only charged the 1st month payment when you renew.

Also, when upgrading you will need to pay the difference between the cost of the Deluxe pass when you purchased it and the current price of the Signature pass (if that is what you are upgrading to).

Comment

Originally posted by DsnyRnr View Post

I have the Signature pass and every year I renew online. Most recently in December 2018. They eliminated the discount for renewing early, but you don't have to make the down payment that you do for a new pass. You are only charged the 1st month payment when you renew.

Also, when upgrading you will need to pay the difference between the cost of the Deluxe pass when you purchased it and the current price of the Signature pass (if that is what you are upgrading to).
        Oh good catch. I actually have the PREMIER pass which is the one that can't be renewed.

Comment

Originally posted by savarese04 View Post

Oh good catch. I actually have the PREMIER pass which is the one that can't be renewed.
          Yeah. For some reason, that one you need to do in person. And they won't let you do the payment plan on them either.

Comment

Working...
          X