Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

The Wheels in RB's Mind Go Round, Round, Round - A Trip Report That's Good Clean Fun

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wheels in RB's Mind Go Round, Round, Round - A Trip Report That's Good Clean Fun

My wheels to Disneyland went round, round, round, all through the towns...

(Got a super deal on a set of 4)

And then some more wheels took me round round round, right next to the park...

Be sure to sit "well back" in your seats, and raise your hand to alert the driver...

That is, when there is one, of course!

So the wheels in my heels are mush, mush, mush
    and my doc said at D-land you'll push, push, push
    and you'll-have-new-thrills!

So the kid's got his wheels, and I got my wheels...and isn't he giving me a look that's just precious.

I started to tell him, young man, I haven't been to the park in almost three months. I told some very important people that I'd be here. And aren't you a bit young for that kind of "road rage"?

But alas, he was long gone ... and I was left to contemplate...more wheels...on the Disneyland Railroad.
    When my eyes spotted, yes, a young cowboy...with his back to me, gettin' ready to ride..

Wait..the guy sitting in that caboose...could it be...

Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo? He sure was a cool cookie, since just a short time later he had a game against the Redskins, a few thousand miles away...

Just one of the more remarkable sightings on Sunday November 18, 2007....and You Are There...

The wheels in my brain go grind crash bang...
    Last edited by Radiobarry; 11-20-2007, 01:18 AM.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Re: The Wheels in RB's Mind Go Round, Round, Round - A Trip Report That's Good Clean

HAHAHA, awesome trip report, RB!! Your report has to do with wheels!! :lol:

Comment

Re: The Wheels in RB's Mind Go Round, Round, Round - A Trip Report That's Good Clean

You just couldn't wait to take this for a spin...

Yeah, had to recycle that pun.

Comment

Okay, this was the first time I'd ever motored my way through Disneyland. I have several observations on the experience, the first of which is...it made me see the park, the way pretty much the rest of you have been seeing it all along...

In other words, having to look a the backs of other people, instead of being able to see over them as I usually do. I figured that sitting in that chair, I was at the eye level of someone aout 5'3". Which, of course, meant...get ready to groan...

Indeed it was a "smaller" world for me that day.

I warned you.

Monstro reacted in his usual way.

He thought it was one whale of a good laugh.

But he was just blubbering.

Oh yeah, the Christmas, err, sorry the "holiday season" thing...

I guess they didn't have any room in Florida, so they were busy taping the "Walt Disney World" Christmas special in front of the Castle here, so as a result I didn't get many pictures of Sleeping Beauty's ugly icicles by daylight...hey, if you'd been waiting that long for love's first kiss, you wouldn't be lookin' like a million dreams yourself, ya know...

But I do have some pics of some other folks I found who have found love's first kiss...I think....
        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Hahaha, the puns, you're funny, RB!! :lmao: Nice to see a view from about 5'3.

Comment

Originally posted by mouseinphilly View Post
            You just couldn't wait to take this for a spin...

Yeah, had to recycle that pun.
            I am in the presence of punster greatness.

:bow::bow:

(If that isn't a contradiction in terms)

More of my report to come....later....

Comment

Funny report! Thanks.

Comment

i have been waiting for this trip report ever since you said you were going Barry! and you NEVER disappoint!

More please!
                Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                Originally posted by pratt55
                Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Thanks for the great report. I'd wait for more, but I think I am going to re-TIRE for the night.

Comment

@RB: Bow to your sensei.

BOW TO YOUR SENSEI!!!

Comment

:clap: Yes! A Barry report!! Anxiously waiting for the rest!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I want more Barry-Go-Round. So far I am loving it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Loving it!

Love the mustache, too!
                          "But every night, when it gets dark
                          and the stars come out,
                          I'll look up on her behalf.
                          I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

Comment

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post

Great Trip Report Barry!

By the way... You look marvelous-

Comment

More wheels, more wheels RB, I agree with ToyGuy you do look good

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X