Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

Disneyland Trip Mid September.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Trip Mid September.

So I’m bringing 5 New Yorkers with me to Disneyland September 10-17. I know the schedules/refurbishments haven’t been announced yet, but does anyone know what the probable closures will be? I’m assuming Haunted Mansion could potentially be down for Holiday refurb. What about shows? Will Fantasmic and WoC only be playing weekends? Do you think Paint the Night will be at DCA and Soundsational at DL? Trying to make it the best trip possible for my friends. Any help is appreciated!

Nothing is for sure as of yet. The official refurb schedule goes up about 6 weeks in advance, I think. You can follow the Monday Miceage.com updates or Thursday blog.touringplans.com updates for more info; sometimes they announce possible closures sooner than that. If it's slow season, there is a chance the shows may be limited to weekends or busy days. Since you're there a week and this over a weekend, you should be able to catch most or all of them at some point.

Comment

Working...
    X