Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will GE make the other lands feel outdated?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mastersarge View Post

For me, I think Frontierland is infinitely more timeless than Toontown. But again that’s just me.
    But Tomorrowland feels outdated and neglected.

I almost feel like Star Wars Land is kind of the new Tomorrowland. Which begs the question: what will Disney do to "fix" Tomorrowland? Or will they even try? Maybe it will become an extension of Star Wars Land, and there will be a ride transporting guests between the two halfs. Kind of like...uh, Wizarding World and Diagon Alley?

Actually, wouldn't be too bad. Monorail already goes to Tomorrowland, so if you had a transport link to Star Wars Land from there, then you could effectively ride almost all the way from Downtown Disney to Star Wars Land. Then, if you had a Star Wars Hotel connecting with the Monorail...might actually make sense.
    Dumbo rats: the other lovable rodents.

Comment

• Originally posted by whiteness View Post

But Tomorrowland feels outdated and neglected.

I almost feel like Star Wars Land is kind of the new Tomorrowland. Which begs the question: what will Disney do to "fix" Tomorrowland? Or will they even try? Maybe it will become an extension of Star Wars Land, and there will be a ride transporting guests between the two halfs. Kind of like...uh, Wizarding World and Diagon Alley?

Actually, wouldn't be too bad. Monorail already goes to Tomorrowland, so if you had a transport link to Star Wars Land from there, then you could effectively ride almost all the way from Downtown Disney to Star Wars Land. Then, if you had a Star Wars Hotel connecting with the Monorail...might actually make sense.
      I would really be on board with this idea.

Comment

Working...
      X