This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Day Dinner at the park

I know there is a thread right now about Thanksgiving day dinner at the park, but what about Christmas day or Christmas eve dinner? Does DL do anything for either of those days?
    Foolish Mortal
    sigpic

Re: Christmas Day Dinner at the park

I asked this question a while back and really got no response. But I called Disney Dining and there is no big Christmas meals, but I did find out that some of the fine dining resaurants will have a special menu for xmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacky B View Post
      I asked this question a while back and really got no response. But I called Disney Dining and there is no big Christmas meals, but I did find out that some of the fine dining restaurants will have a special menu for xmas.
      Do you know which restaurants?
      Foolish Mortal
      sigpic

Comment

They don't do the Buffet in the Grand Ballroom of the DL Hotel anymore (like the ones for T-Day, Mother's Day and Easter).

Call Disney Dining at 714-781-DINE and ask them what's available. Since they book 60 days out, they might already be booked up for the various locations.

Good luck!

Comment

I think they mentioned Steakhouse 55, but I really can't remember. I would call Disney Dining to find out more. We decided to do Storyteller's for dinner.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X