X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Apparently, even ABC thinks it's Cinderella's Castle

Originally posted by twobluestripes View Post
    Me too! As long as the castles were quite distinct from one another and had their own personalities.
    Agreed!
    "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
    "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
      Since July 17, 1955...
      Correct and I'm pretty sure it was a promotion for the movie...which debuted 4 years later.
      -Jack :geek:
      Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Originally posted by hollywood1939 View Post
        Correct and I'm pretty sure it was a promotion for the movie...which debuted 4 years later.
        Something like that. It was originally going to be Snow White Castle but Walt changed it to promote Sleeping Beauty.

Comment

"Kiss me, Dustin!"
          "The name's Dylan."
          "Oh yeah, whatever..."

Is this castle thing really that big of a surprise ??!

Comment

Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post

"Kiss me, Dustin!"
            "The name's Dylan."
            "Oh yeah, whatever..."

Screw up or not I'd still like to take her on Mr. Chad's Wild Ride.

Comment

It's ridiculous that people can't figure out which castle sits next to the big magic mountain with the grumpy snowman...I mean...duh!

Comment

not a surprise, but still not good.
                "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

Originally posted by startours1 View Post
                  Sence when has it been sleeping beauty castle? A castle, The castle.... it's a castle. Why can't we call it "disneyland castle" to make everything simple. I'm sure people would not get confused over that. If they did, then they're born retards.
                  Wow... you lost some BIG points there!

Comment

Yeah, when I heard that last night I was like, seriously...Mickey should of whispered it to her while they were dancing!! )

Comment

Originally posted by startours1 View Post
                      Sence when has it been sleeping beauty castle? A castle, The castle.... it's a castle. Why can't we call it "disneyland castle" to make everything simple. I'm sure people would not get confused over that. If they did, then they're born retards.
                      The removal of the walk-thru robbed the Castle of its identity, IMO. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of casual Guests do not realize its Sleeping Beauty's. Without context, one might assume a structure that large would be associated with a more popular princess, like Cinderella, or Snow White.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                        I like mine smart. And less 'rabbit-y' looking. Incidentally--does your Wild Ride make women say, "Man, that was Hell there at the end", as well?

Comment

Is it listed on the park map as any specific princess' castle? Memory escapes me...
                          There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
                          -Dr. Strange

Comment

I like mine smart. And less 'rabbit-y' looking. Incidentally--does your Wild Ride make women say, "Man, that was Hell there at the end", as well?
                            Oh, snap!

Originally posted by Wren View Post
                            Is it listed on the park map as any specific princess' castle? Memory escapes me...
                            I don't think it's labeled on the map as it's not an attraction anymore.
                            "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
                            "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

Comment

i so correceted her outloud when i saw that

Comment

Fo'c.

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry:

Comment

I heard the castle being called Snow White's Castle.

Originally posted by mrfantasmic View Post
                                  Ah, like Spooky House, THe Log Ride, and The Piraty Boat Ride?
                                  Or The Haunted House, Big Splashy Ride, The Big White Mountain, and other names I heard being called by guests.

Originally posted by Wren View Post
                                  No, not that I can recall either.

Comment

Just checked my map from our Sept visit, and it's not labeled as anything.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                                      Long wait. Short ride?
                                      Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThunder View Post
                                        Long wait. Short ride?
                                        Yup. And once you get off you look at pinocchio and say, I bet that was a better ride.

Comment

I wish the DL map would have a "Sleeping Beauty Castle" label like "Plaza Gardens" and "Rivers of America" have.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X