This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Disneyland Sign

Do you think they should bring back the Disneyland sign that used to be on Harbor blvd. If they did, where would they put it?

Re: Big Disneyland Sign

John Stamos owns the original big sign. They'd have to buy it back from him so I doubt he'd give it up.

Comment

Due to zoning requirements, it probably won't come back. If it did, I'd like to see it on top of the current Timon Entrance and on an archway at the entrance to M&F.

... and, what the heck, K-lot too.

Comment

they mentioned it on the E true hollywood story. he has a snow white vehicle and a teacup too

Comment

Nope I don't
          Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

It would be my dream if they would bring back the sign. The park to me is lacking without, i miss it soo. They could put it any where for all i care.

"The moose say's you're closed, i say you're open" Clark W. Griswold

Comment

Why do they choose to fix what isn't broken! I mean it was a sign, the original for goodness sake. I wish they would just leave well enough alone. At least a Disney nut has it and is taking good care of it. Yay Stamos!
              What better way to turn 10 years old! A birthday bash with all of his friends!

Comment

i had no idea stamos was a disneynut. i don't know what to think of this?

maybe i can write him a letter and he'll let me take a picture in front of it.

disneyland doesn't seem to realize that they should hold on to the things they think look "outdated" when they get rid of the, because sooner or later they'll be "retro" and everyone will want them back.
                "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBob View Post
                  It would be my dream if they would bring back the sign. The park to me is lacking without, i miss it soo. They could put it any where for all i care.
                  Oh please.

Comment

Since I live in the present time, I don't miss the old sign. It was nice, but I don't see it as improving anything if it was wrestled from Stamos and put back so I wouldn't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Goofy Daddy View Post
                      ... if it was wrestled from Stamos...
                      boy, what an image! phwar.
                      "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

I would like a bigger sign at the entrance of the ugly parking structure.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                        http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

I'm not trying to be a nostalgia nut, i just enjoyed the sign. It had a little more presence than the opening now.

It would be pretty funny though to see the mouse wrestle Uncle Jesse.

"The moose say's you're closed, i say you're open" Clark W. Griswold

Comment

i haven't been to DL in about 8 years and i am kinda of confused. is there a sign that replaced disneyland. Are there any signs that say disneyland before you enter because when i go in march i wanna have me taken by the sign.

Comment

I would love to have the big sign out. It would be easier to Disneyland to be spotted for those who can't find it.

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                              John Stamos owns the original big sign. They'd have to buy it back from him so I doubt he'd give it up.
                              Originally posted by anaheimgirl79 View Post
                              they mentioned it on the E true hollywood story. he has a snow white vehicle and a teacup too
                              Really?!?! Are you serious or just "'aashee'ing" me??? Are you pulling my leg??

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                                I would like a bigger sign at the entrance of the ugly parking structure.
                                OK Sure. But the most recent one was not that great. Make it SHAG 60s style.

Comment

Stamos does indeed own the sign...
                                  Can't imagine he has room to put it up and plug it in though.
                                  I actually wish he'd reveal which MCer he is, (at least to me) I know he's gotta be on here.

Comment

I like the sign Stamos has, but a remake of the original sign would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                                      I would love to have the big sign out. It would be easier to Disneyland to be spotted for those who can't find it.

Really?!?! Are you serious or just "'aashee'ing" me??? Are you pulling my leg??
                                      Swear to goodness. I think he bought it at an auction for like 31,000.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                                        Swear to goodness. I think he bought it at an auction for like 31,000.
                                        Well thats better than if Micheal Jackson would have bought it to stick in front of neverland.
                                        Originally posted by SummerInFL
                                        Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Originally posted by Wanda Woman
                                        Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X