• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nov. pics, Roy O., Baxter, Lasseter & a lot more

Great Pics the Snow White event looks like a one in a lifetime experience

Comment

Thank you so much for sharing that wonderful event with us all!

Your pictures are beyond amazing as always.

Comment

Wonderful pictures! Glad you got to meet some big names. Looks like it was an amazing event!
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

The event sounds like it was fantastic. Good to know they do events that aren't just a thinly veiled attempt to sell merchandise.
          My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

FYI, Roy O Disney has been dead for 36 years. That's Roy E Disney.

Comment

Awesome pictures, as usual.

I like the larger size you are posting in as well. It may have always been that way, but I just noticed and I like it - alot.

It was nice meeting you last Sunday. I hope I can get out there again soon.

Comment

Excellent pics, jack!! Thanks for sharing it with all of us!! Is it sad that I, a Disney fan, don't know who are those people were???

Comment

Love the pics!! Snow white is my favorite! the park looks so pretty at night thanks for the post!

Comment

Great pictures!

Comment

:bow:

i hope you are looking towards a possible career in photography because - jack - your pictures are truly amazing. the "details" are always fantastic and just amazing.

kingdom hearts <3er

Comment

Re: Nov. pics, Roy O., Baxter, Lasseter &amp; a lot more

oh man you are so lucky to meet with the legends wow thanks for sharing.

Comment

Wow! Thanks for sharing, the pictures look very awesome.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
                          HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
                          ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
                          FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

Outstanding shots as always Jack! And what terrific pics from the Snow White event. Thanks!!!
                            Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

Absolutely incredible! Thanks so much. I have to admit....I am extremely envious!!!

Comment

Thank you for a wonderful morning wake up! I love your pictures, and your "artsy fartsy" pictures as I call them are stunning! You have a great eye. I think the photo you took of Main St. from the drawbridge showing the Christmas lights is Brilliant! Can't wait for more!!!
                                "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible, because dreams offer too little collateral."
                                --- Walt Disney

:yea: Member of MiceChat Gold!

:thumbup: Lover of the Haunted Mansion and
                                Nightmare Before Christmas

:captain: Dreaming of Pirates!

Still waiting to go to my first meet

sigpic

Comment

Great pix, thanks for sharing!!!
                                  I'm addicted and I don't care!!! :yea:

Comment

Great shots here Jack! It seems like it's been far too long since we've seen some of your awesome photos. What a great opportunity in DCA to see those folks in person! I thought that was a great shot of Roy in particular. But I think the skeleton coming out of the water is my favorite. :bow: I'm looking forward to your next batch of shots. Keep them coming!
                                    Last edited by Mac Daddy; 11-21-2007, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Great pictures

Comment

Beautiful!! The event looks like it was really well put together. Thanks for sharing it.

Comment

Very nice Jack, thanks for sharing.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X