This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nov. pics, Roy O., Baxter, Lasseter & a lot more

I really wish I'd gone to that event. What day was it again? Are they not going to screen the film anymore on any big screens?

Great pics and coverage, thanks for that.

Comment

great photos, I'm so jealous ... meeting Tony Baxter= awsomeness

Comment

Beautiful pictures!!!!!!!
        I want to put almost all of them as my background!!
        thanks

sigpic

not a kid and still love DISNEYLAND??

OF COURSE I DO!!!

[/URL]

Comment

luckkky! i wish i could go to an event like that someday! then again i'd be too shy to really make it worth while..=P awesome pictures, dude!
          "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
          -Walt Disney

I thought I was holding it correctly.

Comment

Jack once again you have taken away everyones breath with your photography. I must say that the event was sooo much fun.... And I am sure everyone I know who didn't go to the event is sick to death hearing about it... I hope they do some more events like that one. I thought for sure the gift was going to be a stupid pin but it wasn't.... It was sooo suprising....

Comment

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I, too, would have been pretty geeked out to be in the same room with all those people.

Comment

Sorry for the delay and the mix up with the initials. Yes it is Roy E. I was really geeked out and I probably sounded like an idiot to Tony Baxter cause I didn't know what to say to him.

Anyways, back a couple of weeks ago I was at the tapings for the parade. Here is Seacrest without makeup...

And then after...He was mostly doing his own thing and they kept messing with the lighting. What's funny was during the parade, the annoying song loop played about 9 times and then abruptly shut off so he kept on singing it.

His teleprompter was pretty big.

This is Randy, he was crowd control. That blue card was supposed to be a float.

Setting up for sound.

Cameras were, of course, all over the place.

The dancers started out the parade.

And then the real thing.

One of the snowflakes on rollerskates gave Ryan a huge cup of "hot chocolate" Pretty cheesy but I guess effective.

Snowmen.

Little Green Men.

Ratatouille, for some reason...

After lunch it was time for detail shots of DCA. I have spent a lot of time in DCA and ToonTown lately. I guess because for the bad rep they have, they sure do have a TON of detail. Yes I said DCA has detail.

HSM2

This is still here? Where?

More IASW Holiday...

Some people are missing.

Hard to see but Flounder and Dori are there.

Grand Californian.

Before the Ice Castle.

Pluto was being a dog, none of the pics looked good though. It was really funny to watch.

A rare sighting.

[IMG]http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w221/jerwix3/november/DSC03702Large.jpg
                [/IMG]

ToonTown

New av?

Loved this.

Goofy's House of Nothing.

Ok, we went on Pooh and found out that a fellow MCer was working it. She kept telling us that our honey bar was sticky stuck and we couldn't get out. We rode it three times. 3 times equals pictures of dirty floor . NOTE: These are flash but I assure you, we were literally the only ones on the ride.

It's pretty gross.

After getting sick we just walked around.

Again, before the Ice Castle.

That's it. Finally done. Again sorry for the delay I've had to sort through a lot and I've been sick and dealing with personal issues. Thanks for looking.
                Last edited by hollywood1939; 11-24-2007, 11:29 PM.
                -Jack :geek:
                Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Fantastic pictures, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well.. I hope things are getting better... Well like always amazing pictures... My favorite in this batch is of the Paradise Pier... That is a really cool shot... Well I will talk to you later Jack...

Comment

ORDDU: What a wonderful array of photographs you've shared with us, Hollywood1939, duckling!! Everyone here in Morva truly appreciates all the nice pictures you're always putting up for us all to see!

ORGOCH: That's cause most folks here in Morva don't git out much. Too afeared a the Horny King ta open their dang doors!

ORWEN: Hugs and kisses to you, precious!!!

Comment

those snow white pictures are awesome!! i'm insanely jealous you got to see all those people! i would've died if i saw all of them in the same room... but not with out taking tons of pics first... thanks for the photos, and the castle looks great! can't wait to get my pass again in december, it's been almost a year.

Comment

Very nice pictures. Thanks
                          Paid Disneyland Poster

Comment

Your Snow White stuff looks amazing!

And, as usual...I really love all your pictures

Comment

Add me to the long list of your adoring fans - you have a keen eye, and these are really great pictures!
                              Come visit my town! http://www.teritown.myminicity.com

Click to give an animal free food and care: http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

Comment

Jack, you already know I'm one of your adoring fans, but I had to say it again! Your eye for details is amazing and I'm certainly glad you are there taking pictures for those of us who can't be there to see it ourselves.
                                I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
                                then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X