This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club 33... The Wait is OVER!!!

After a very patient eight years, I finally received the invitation to join Club 33!!!

When I saw the envelope in the mail, I thought that it was awfully soon to send out another "are you still interested" letter.

With great anticipation, I gathered up the family and opened the envelope in front of them all.

Yep, it was the INVITATION TO JOIN!!! Yay!!! :yea:

As speculated in other threads, yes, the Club 33 Gold Membership is the only one available at this time for individuals (non-corporate).

After the membership dues are received, the membership becomes effective near the first of February.

Now that the invite is here, the wait doesn't seem so bad.

Hey, I wonder if they'll give us a sneak peek during our stay at the Resort this week???

Club 33, here we come! :thumbup:

Re: Club 33... The Wait is OVER!!!

congrats..... How long were you waiting anyway?
    All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Comment

wooo hooo!! WTG!!!! Congrats!!

<adds pirate mickey to xmas card list> lol

Comment

congrats!!! can I buy in 1% of the membership?

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
        http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

thats awesome

Comment

Glad to know your my friend!
            Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
            it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Wow, coolness, congrats

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

Wow, that is awesome. Eight years isn't bad, I had heard that the wait was a lot longer. Congrats!

Comment

Darn it! I should have been nicer to you long ago.

Comment

SWEET. CONGRATS! I stare at the door every time I go....someday my precious.

I wonder if this means the wait list is open again.

Comment

Have I told you lately how wonderful you are? You're a giving and selfless human being and a paragon of every good quality known to man. You're my favorite person on MiceChat and really, the whole world.

I'd love to discuss this further with you...perhaps over dinner? Like dinner at the Club?
                      Originally posted by All4dISNEY
                      Words hurt.

Comment

Congratulations! You have just become the most popular person on MiceChat.
                        One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
                        Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

PirateMickey: Have I told you lately, that I love you...

Comment

Congrats!! Have you ever been before? I hope to go someday.

Comment

Originally posted by PirateMickey View Post
                                After a very patient eight years, I finally received the invitation to join Club 33!!!

When I saw the envelope in the mail, I thought that it was awfully soon to send out another "are you still interested" letter.

With great anticipation, I gathered up the family and opened the envelope in front of them all.

Yep, it was the INVITATION TO JOIN!!! Yay!!! :yea:

As speculated in other threads, yes, the Club 33 Gold Membership is the only one available at this time for individuals (non-corporate).

After the membership dues are received, the membership becomes effective near the first of February.

Now that the invite is here, the wait doesn't seem so bad.

Hey, I wonder if they'll give us a sneak peek during our stay at the Resort this week???

Club 33, here we come! :thumbup:
                                I'm so happy to be part of the MC Family. So when are we going to Club 33?

Congrats to you PirateMickey.

Comment

Congratulations! That's a nice prize for the end of an eight year long wait. I'm happy for you and only slightly jealous.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

<------------Jealous

Sounds like the wait and price for club 33 is as long and as costly as Broncos season tickets...oh well, someday, one or the other will make me happy...

"The moose say's you're closed, i say you're open" Clark W. Griswold

Comment

so you have now become my new best friend.....I love everything that you chose to be, especially the part that is a member of Club 33

Comment

Congrats PirateMickey!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X