Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long to get your SW:GE reservation confirmation for hotel stay

Made a hotel reservation yesterday. How long has it been taking to get the SW:GE reservation day/time confirmation from Disney after booking? Just curious how long to wait before I call them. Thanks all!

Found the info after posting. Up to 24 hours to process after booking and the emails are going out in batches on Tuesdays and Fridays. They will give it to you over the phone if it has processed in the system but hasn't been emailed yet at (888) 854-3104. So excited!

Comment

Ours took 3 days to get emailed. We were able to call and change our time though.

Comment

That's depends on what kind of site you used for booking. For example, when I made reserva ation on Airb&B or Booking it was made automatically and I always got the confirmation in several minutes. Maybe, when you make a reservation directly from the site of a hotel it can take more time, but I don't think that more than 24 hours. I was really surprised with the reply that somebody was waiting for 3 days or more. In that case, I would be afraid that the money went nowhere and that someone else can pick up my reservation. More than all it is time that you lose.
        Last edited by mujdey1981; 10-08-2020, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Different places, different rules.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X