Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile ordering issues

I love the mobile ordering feature at DLR. I even used to only let my family eat at places from which I could order ahead...until it stopped working for me. The last several times I've tried to use it the order won't process. I hit the final button to place my order and nothing happens, even after hitting the button many times. Doesn't even work for my husband or daughter. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, tried restarting my phone, tried changing the credit card, tried asking cast members for help. Nothing works and I've become very frustrated! Anyone else experience this and maybe you have a solution for me? Thanks in advance!

It hasn't happened to me, but I know WiFi can be spotty in the parks. Not sure if that'd cause the issue though.

Issues I have with mobile ordering are inconsistencies. Not all menu items (especially specials) are shown on mobile ordering. Also, your choice of substitutions varies depending on the item. Some items, you can omit all of the toppings; others, only certain ones, which is frustrating because then you have to line up just to tell them to hold the onions.

Comment

Yes, I agree about the inconsistencies. You can order a veggie burger at the counter at Smokejumpers, but not via mobile ordering. And if you want extra pickles or whatever, forget it. My problem isn't with the wifi, though. I can use MaxPass and check wait times without a problem. It's just the mobile order feature that's driving me nuts! And the cast members can't tell me why it's not working because it seems to work for everyone else! I see people picking up their mobile orders and it actually makes me mad, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by HiddenMickey87 View Post
        It hasn't happened to me, but I know WiFi can be spotty in the parks. Not sure if that'd cause the issue though.

Issues I have with mobile ordering are inconsistencies. Not all menu items (especially specials) are shown on mobile ordering. Also, your choice of substitutions varies depending on the item. Some items, you can omit all of the toppings; others, only certain ones, which is frustrating because then you have to line up just to tell them to hold the onions.
        That why...I do not use phone orders....
        I one , that wants his order , in certain way......
        So it take me longer, to wait in line...but end up more happy with my meal
        (MOST OF TIME) HAVING IT DONE MY WAY !

Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Mobile ordering for Bengal BBQ has worked consistently well for me. Trying it out in GE for Ronto Roasters was a dismal failure. The order failed to process completely, generated an error in the app, but they still charged my credit card $12.44.

Comment

Originally posted by AstroJeff View Post
            Mobile ordering for Bengal BBQ has worked consistently well for me. Trying it out in GE for Ronto Roasters was a dismal failure. The order failed to process completely, generated an error in the app, but they still charged my credit card $12.44.
            LOL-that not surprising........
            I just take my time and do upfront order.....and pay cash ......
            I know it me......but I rather keep my phone off anyway .
            Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

I ordered from there via mobile this afternoon and had zero issues.

Comment

I think Bengal BBQ is one of the best places to use mobile ordering. Straightforward menu, and since the line is often long and slow, it saves a lot of time. Plus, I like the option of ordering extra sauce! I haven't done it, and I never knew you could do it, but it'd be great for dipping tiger tails or jalapeno pretzels in.

Comment

I've tried it at Award Wieners - terribly slow if you have to wait in line - but never works. Also tried other places but the same problem every time. Just won't process. AstroJeff, that same problem happened to me at Lucky Fortune where they actually charge my card twice...back in the days when it actually took my order.

Comment

Working...
                  X