Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

The Ronto Wrap is up there with the LRW corn dog as my favorite snack in the parks.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ronto Wrap is up there with the LRW corn dog as my favorite snack in the parks.

Been itching to try one and after a few visits passing on it for one reason or another (either didn't go to GE or didn't have the spare change for one at the time) I finally took the bite...

Sooooo glad I finally did. The sausage is great, the roast park compliments it well and the slaw adds some nice texture and freshness to it. I haven't been that satisfied with a snack at the park in a long time. It's still a little pricey, still pushes $12 even with a pass discount, but it was surprisingly filling. Not something I'd grab every trip, but I'd opt for it over almost anything else if I'm feeling peckish.

Originally posted by NGW View Post
    Been itching to try one and after a few visits passing on it for one reason or another (either didn't go to GE or didn't have the spare change for one at the time) I finally took the bite...

Sooooo glad I finally did. The sausage is great, the roast park compliments it well and the slaw adds some nice texture and freshness to it. I haven't been that satisfied with a snack at the park in a long time. It's still a little pricey, still pushes $12 even with a pass discount, but it was surprisingly filling. Not something I'd grab every trip, but I'd opt for it over almost anything else if I'm feeling peckish.
    Totally agree. Would not usually order something like this, but it was great, super filling and great taste profile. Tip: Always use mobile ordering, you can just walk right up and pick one up without waiting.

Comment

It is good we love it!!!
      These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
      My company had a special night at the park
      WdW trip report with WWoHP
      NYE 2011 trip report
      Mice Chat 7th anniversary
      Leap year 24 hour report
      New DCA trip report
      NYE 2012
      HKDL trip report

Comment

What does LRW stand for?
        "Fantasy, if it's really convincing, can't become dated, for the simple reason that it represents a flight into a dimension that lies beyond the reach of time" Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Fan View Post
          What does LRW stand for?
          Little Red Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny Tim! View Post

Little Red Wagon
            CORN DOGS (without the Loop)
            LOL
            Little Red Wagon ,is cross the street from coke corner.......
            Main Street U.S.A
            Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Working...
            X