Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No more Breakfast at River Belle Terrace in Disneyland?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] No more Breakfast at River Belle Terrace in Disneyland?

I just saw a video saying there will be No more Breakfast severed at River Belle Terrace in Disneyland, why?
    Happy Halloween!!!

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    I just saw a video saying there will be No more Breakfast severed at River Belle Terrace in Disneyland, why?
    Because it's popular.

But seriously....they took away the cafeteria style, and raised the prices to a point where people stopped going there for breakfast. I remember how difficult it was to get an outside table there in the morning back when it was cafeteria style. The nicest place to have breakfast in the park, and the pancakes were good too. That's what you get when Idiots are in charge, and the public gets the short end of stick.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalDisneyFan View Post

Because it's popular.

But seriously....they took away the cafeteria style, and raised the prices to a point where people stopped going there for breakfast. I remember how difficult it was to get an outside table there in the morning back when it was cafeteria style. The nicest place to have breakfast in the park, and the pancakes were good too. That's what you get when Idiots are in charge, and the public gets the short end of stick.
      Ahh man, that sucks. I used to like eating there years ago for Breakfast
      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalDisneyFan View Post
        Because it's popular.

Exactly. Some unsung genius in TDA, following the Parks game-plan of looking for ways to increase profits, saw the healthy customer data for the popular River Belle Terrace buffeteria breakfast, and pitched a plan to cash in. Result: fewer customers for the New Improved Breakfast. Management's solution: cancel the breakfast.

It's another example of the Eisner/Iger M.O. of "If it ain't broke, we'll monitize it; if we break it, we'll throw it away."

"Disneyland is often called a magic kingdom because
        it combines fantasy and history, adventure and learning,
        together with every variety of recreation and fun,
        designed to appeal to everyone."

- Walt Disney

"Disneyland is all about turning movies into rides."
        - Michael Eisner

"It's very symbiotic."
        - Bob Chapek

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post

Ahh man, that sucks. I used to like eating there years ago for Breakfast
          I did too......
          Now ,But today leadership can't leave well enough alone.... because want there
          increase profits.
          I find that sad for, the Guest......
          Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Love their biscuits and gravy.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X