This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Al Lutz" really is...

I'm definitely not enough of an insider to know who Gary Snyder is, but he just released an article indicating Al Lutz is not Al Lutz.

https://medium.com/@snydergary310/th...r-2ec902b53c77

Any insights?

Testing testing? It’s the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Needless to say, everyone on the MiceChat staff is aware of this article. I will provide updates as soon as I get them.

Comment

https://medium.com/@snydergary310/th...r-2ec902b53c77

rofl! Truly, we're living in the Age of Conspiracy Theories.

"Disneyland is often called a magic kingdom because
        it combines fantasy and history, adventure and learning,
        together with every variety of recreation and fun,
        designed to appeal to everyone."

- Walt Disney

"Disneyland is all about turning movies into rides."
        - Michael Eisner

Comment

I have received a message from Dustysage. No one contacted him prior to the publication of this article. The article says, "The Walt Disney Company declined to comment", but it says nothing about MiceChat declining comment. That's because we didn't decline, and that's because we were never contacted.

I do think the article should serve as definitive proof that Disney not only monitors discussion boards, but they also manipulate the discussion.

I have an extremely open mind, but I find it hard to believe that Al would copy and paste someone else's words and call them his own. I do think it's plausible that Iger is capable of doing the things the article claims he did. I also find it plausible that Iger will blame Chapek on the SWGE disaster.

More updates as I get them.

Comment

Originally posted by PhotoMatt View Post
            I have an extremely open mind, but I find it hard to believe that Al would copy and paste someone else's words and call them his own.
            Considering the splash Al's recent article made, it's not surprising that someone would do a hit piece on him (and that, like Al's article, it would appear before D23).

Originally posted by PhotoMatt View Post
            I do think the article should serve as definitive proof that Disney not only monitors discussion boards, but they also manipulate the discussion.
            Yep. I'm recalling when this forum had an Invasion of Company Shills several years back.

Last edited by Mr Wiggins; 08-18-2019, 11:39 AM.
            "Disneyland is often called a magic kingdom because
            it combines fantasy and history, adventure and learning,
            together with every variety of recreation and fun,
            designed to appeal to everyone."

- Walt Disney

"Disneyland is all about turning movies into rides."
            - Michael Eisner

Comment

Here is an updated message from Dustysage:

"Folks, as we digest what was alleged in this nearly unreadable hit piece by Dusty's ex-husband and his friend (and banned MiceChat user), we can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that the entire gist of the article is wrong. In fact, it's slander. Anyone that has ever read the Al Articles knows the truth.

At this point, we ask that you please support us by not further spreading the falsehoods in this ridiculous article. Our thoughts and prayers are with Al Lutz, who has been so brutally and untruthfully maligned.

Al may now come to the Expo just to tell you in his own words. Please stop by the MiceChat booth to say hello.

Comment

Working...
              X