X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avengers Campus!

Marvel Land is officially called: Avengers Campus
    Attached Files
    Last edited by iAMiRONMAN; 08-22-2019, 08:49 PM.

More pics
    Attached Files

Comment

Considering how much it costs to go to Disneyland, I think having "campus" in the name is probably appropriate.

Comment

No need to send your kids to college. Avengers Campus will do.
        Attached Files

Comment

This pic seems to show roof top live action performances to go with the flying/flung robotic spiderman.

Robot Spiderman in action- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ENa98h7M7qY
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by iAMiRONMAN View Post
            This pic seems to show roof top live action performances to go with the flying/flung robotic spiderman.
            Disney just announced the roof top performances have been cut for budget reasons.

Comment

Worldwide Engineering Brigade (WEB).
              Attached Files

Comment

I don't like how it's in DCA.

But I do like it.

Comment

Nice artwork.

Yep, nobody does D23 sales pitches like Disney.

Stories are that they pitched a real crowd-pleaser several years back about a "Star Wars Land" that they were planning for Disneyland. Killer artwork, executives making grand promises, the whole deal.

Rumors were that a few fans in the audience actually believed them.
                  "Disneyland is often called a magic kingdom because
                  it combines fantasy and history, adventure and learning,
                  together with every variety of recreation and fun,
                  designed to appeal to everyone."

- Walt Disney

"Disneyland is all about turning movies into rides."
                  - Michael Eisner

Comment

Don't get your hopes up. Remember Star Wars land.
                    Dumbo rats: the other lovable rodents.

Comment

Originally posted by iAMiRONMAN View Post
                      Worldwide Engineering Brigade (WEB).
                      Given the robotic Spider-Man/ninja, I think representatives from Dyson are also joining forces with the Avengers. Also, WEB is just what they publicly call it. Behind Disney doors, it's called Skynet.

Comment

more "HYPE" more Concept Art..........
                        Just like Star War Land....Don't
                        believe it.....
                        More "PR" BS
                        Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

I wonder if we are to infer from the size of the crowds in the artwork that Disney is expecting another flop?

Comment

After reading their mission statement. The next question is if the are indeed going to build a ‘Stark Expo’ as well. And if so what park will get it after the Campuses are finished? Replace Tommorowland? Epcot?

Comment

I'm glad it at D C A..........no hope land
                              The way Chapek does things...it going be Cheap anyway !
                              Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Ehhhh. I’m sorry, I’m just not into superheroes.

Wake me when new Tomorrowland is finished.

Comment

The oil refinery looks better as a paint smudge.

Comment

Wow, I thought the name Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge was awful and too specific, and Avengers Campus is even worse.

Well, it will be in the execution of the land I suppose. Of course, how does The Collector’s tower fit in with the Avengers Campus??

So basically they removed the wildly popular The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror E-ticket anchor from Hollywood Land to have it be a part of a Marvel Land in the future, but they can’t have a “Marvel Land” because of Universal owning some theme park rights, so they do an “Avengers Campus” instead that totally doesn’t fit thematically with the GOTG-M:B storyline. Sounds like we have someone in charge that doesn’t have the first clue what he’s doing. Or the second clue, or third, or fourth...

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Adventure View Post
                                      Wow, I thought the name Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge was awful and too specific, and Avengers Campus is even worse.
                                      What, no colon in the title? You're slipping, Disney.

Here ya go:

Avengers: The Campus

"Disneyland is often called a magic kingdom because
                                      it combines fantasy and history, adventure and learning,
                                      together with every variety of recreation and fun,
                                      designed to appeal to everyone."

- Walt Disney

"Disneyland is all about turning movies into rides."
                                      - Michael Eisner

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Adventure View Post

Well, it will be in the execution of the land I suppose. Of course, how does The Collector’s tower fit in with the Avengers Campus??

So basically they removed the wildly popular The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror E-ticket anchor from Hollywood Land to have it be a part of a Marvel Land in the future, but they can’t have a “Marvel Land” because of Universal owning some theme park rights, so they do an “Avengers Campus” instead that totally doesn’t fit thematically with the GOTG-M:B storyline. Sounds like we have someone in charge that doesn’t have the first clue what he’s doing. Or the second clue, or third, or fourth...
                                        Couldn't agree more. This 100 times over. Also Guardians doesn't even face into the land, from the concept art it still feels like its a part of Hollywood Land, they kinda closed it off from the new land.

Comment

Working...
                                        X